10% Off Orders Over $40!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 120 Softgels

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2618397 on Jan 18, 2009

I have added this supplement to my daily intake of vitamins. It seems to be making a difference as I feel better overall and have not gotten any of the colds or coughs that I have been exposed to since I've been taking it.

Vitamin D3 without the softgel

Posted by Reviewer2905725 on Oct 14, 2009

I live in the south, have many food allergies and Celiac disease - a frightening combination! For the last year I have been trying to get a viable, vitamin D from my doctors. My docs gave up after several different tablet, gel and drop formulations left me ill, in gastro distress or were not absorbed. I set out on my own looking for a formulation that I would not react to. I spoke to pharmacists and searched the web. Finally, I found a solution - your Healthy Origins Vitamin D3 based on olive oil! I cut the gels and release the oil onto my food. No allergic reactions, no digestive pain. Amazing! I am so glad I found your product and didn't leave my health in the hands of my doctors.

25-OH levels

Posted by Reviewer2249481 on Apr 03, 2009

I take enough (7200 IU) to bring my 25-OH D levels to 55 ng/ml. This is optimum for most people. Make sure to have your 25-OH levels measured by a reliable lab.

Stomach Friendly

Posted by Reviewer3274568 on Apr 14, 2009

So far so good. Hopefully when I have my next bonedensity scan in a year or so, these Vitamin D3 softgels will have proven themself to me. The softgels are super easy to swallow for anyone with a problem or dislike of taking vitamins/supplements. I have a touchy stomach and these softgels have not bothered me at all. I think the ordering procedure, pricing and delivery was excellent.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 08, 2014

THE MUST for those who live with little natural sunshine like me :( But why 4 stars? It has 2,400 IU and I think it's a bit too much. I took it just because of the price. We overseas residents must calculate because of customs fees, so only this was possible to take this time. I hope I don't get too much of it, will use it 3 times a week or similar.