vit d

Posted by Reviewer2622155 on Jan 22, 2008

The best Vitamin D

Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2637886 on Aug 19, 2009

And I love how tiny these are, very easy to swallow.

So far so good

Posted by 5068025943242363597 on Sep 18, 2013

I have not gotten my D levels tested in a while, but I take 2 softgels most days and I don't have any symptoms of D deficiency. Also I like that this D is in "pure, cold-pressed olive oil." I hope that means the oil is unoxidized! Seems high quality - minimal ingredients, non-GMO, etc.

Take at least 10000 IU of this every day.

Posted by Reviewer2645209 on Jun 11, 2013

You can not absorb calcium supplements with out this. You can not absorb oil without borage oil.

the best I've used

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Mar 07, 2010

I was looking for a vitamin d capsule that wasn't too small as they're hard to get out of the bottle. These are just right and provide a good dose as well.

Outstanding Product!

Posted by Reviewer2554841 on Jun 23, 2008

This is a wonderful product at an outstanding price, and it was delivered within a week. I wouldn't buy this vitamin anywhere else.

No Sickness

Posted by Reviewer2556381 on Mar 16, 2008

I and my family have not gotten a cold or flu since I have had us on this product 2 years ago starting in the late fall to late spring . I give each of us 3 gel caps each a day totaling 7200 units per person per day . Notice people who are in the sun in summer don't get colds or flu , it's because of all the vitamin D .

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, the life saver

Posted by Reviewer2330141 on Jan 17, 2010

I recently purchased 15 bottles of this product, five years worth, because it has most probably saved my girlfriend's life. She has celiac disease and because she was allergic to most of the oils that other types of Vitamin D were infused in--pineapple oil and safflower oil, to name a few--she was unable to tolerate those other types of Vitamin D. They resulted in severe intestinal discomfort, and she had to stop taking them. Because Healthy Origins Vitamin D is infused in olive oil, perhaps the only oil, now, that she can tolerate, she has been able to take them. For four months now she has been taking them. She no longer has muscle cramps all over her body, because the Vitamin D is working. After over a year's absence, she has started working out at the gym. She has more endurance, less physical discomfort, and sees her life opening rather than closing. I never knew what a difference a little container of Vitamins could make. Every time I open up the cabinet and see the containers piled up, I smile and am thankful. The expiration date on the vitamins is, November 2012. She can only use up to six containers out of the 15 between now and then. I bought the extra ones to support Healthy Origins in their sale of their olive oil infused Vitamin D3. Please don't stop selling them!

Good for winter

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 27, 2011

I started taking vitamin D this fall because I've read so much about the newly-appreciated benefits of it. I've liked Healthy Origins for some of their other products and trust them.