Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2834623 on Dec 12, 2007

I went from 24 nmol/L to 141 nmol/L by taking two of these tablets a day for two months! and cant beat the value!

vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer3334299 on May 29, 2008

It has helped me get my life back on trac. I was sluggish ,my bones hurt-espacially in my feet, & it was hard to even think-after 3weeks I feel like my old self again not like an aging Senior

Best value around

Posted by Reviewer3224104 on Oct 18, 2008

I have been taking Vitamin D3, 2,400 IU, 360 Softgels for 6 months. Gone from 25 nmol/L to 110nmol/L taking 2 per day. Equivalent in any pharmacy obtained Vit D3 costs 3 -4 times as much (including shipping). Been using iHerb for over a year, products and service are fantastic. Ellis, Westerna Australia

Poor experience with this product

Posted by Reviewer2139248 on Jan 23, 2010

I had been taking another D3 product which elevated my serum vitamin D levels nicely. This form was a powdered/capsule form of D3 made by a well known company. After switching over to the D3 made by Healthy Origins, in the liquid gel cap, my serum D levels, taking the same exact dose, plummeted to my old levels. I then switched back again to my powdered capsule form and my levels of D increased again to normal ranges. Conclusion: This product was not absorbed or converted into my plasma and did not work. For that reason, I will not purchase this product again. As I stated, all my results were obtained through regular and reliable blood testing. I gave this product a one star rating.

Healthy Origins, Vit. D3, 2400IU. So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer2875423 on Mar 19, 2009

I am rating this product on a previous order, recieved before Winter set in. This is the first winter that, so far, I have NOT had 'flu. I refused the 'flu "jab" because I suspected that it always left me with mild 'flu-like symptoms about a week after the shot. Usually, by this time of year, I have had at least two infections. None so far this winter to date, I am keeping my fingers crossed!. So far, excellent product!. Thank You.

Debbie Welscher

Posted by Reviewer1281870 on Jul 23, 2008

I have been using this product for 2 years now. My osteoporosis has improved.

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2981378 on Feb 06, 2008

I firmly believe that most of us are severely lacking in Vitamin D3. At 2,400 a time, these softgels mean that I don't have to swallow huge numbers of pills to get the amount I need. I take 3 a day during the winter months and find that I rarely catch colds or flu. When I do succumb, I seem to recover much faster than other people.

It Helps My Multiple Sclerosis!

Posted by Reviewer2512511 on Feb 24, 2009

The research I've done led me to try more vitamin D3 and this seems to be working! I was also in severe depression even though I was taking meds for it; my Dr. was ready to give me a new medication. After only a couple of days, my depression lifted and I am feeling very good now...no new meds!!

Powerful D3

Posted by Reviewer3029777 on Jan 22, 2008

Thse 2400IU D3 capsules deliver all the D3 you need in one dose. Very affordably priced, too.

I never get sick

Posted by Reviewer2556381 on Dec 25, 2008

Ever since I started taking 3 of these vitamin D every day from Fall Winter and Spring about 3 years ago and taking the Summer off because I get more sun I "NEVER" get sick. Not one Flu or infection , no sickness . I think the key is the high amount I take . People almost never get sick in the Summer unless they don't get enough sun . I don't mean bake in the sun I mean go out and get some safe sun for a while each day but don't get burned . I don't get colds either. I even talked my mom into doing this therapy this year "she's 73" instead of getting the flu shot because she comments on my health and so far this season she is totally healthy . She started in late September and will go till the end of May then take June,July,August and most of September off then start all over again .