Good value

Posted by Reviewer2083773 on Nov 26, 2010

High level D-3 vitamin, also very cheap!

Medsafe New Zealand will not deliver

Posted by Reviewer1921142 on Nov 26, 2010

Unfortunately this was unable to be delivered as in New Zealand we are only allowed a max of 1000 IU/25mcg per day unless on prescription. (I belive this is the same in Aussie too) Received a nice letter from Medsafe along with rest of order stating that we'd tried to 'import prescription medicine', and advising that we'd need to forward a prescription within 30 days or the 'medicine' would be destoyed. Sadly it's not worth a $50 visit to the GP! The letter did not state exactly what amounts we were allowed to import, so we phoned and were told the limit is 1000 IU per day. You can also only order a maximum of 3mths upply at once, so therefore only order 90 capsules of 1000 IU. This also happened recently to my Daughter, however prior to these orders she had 'imported' a jar of 120x 2000 IU with no problem, so perhaps it's luck of the draw...

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1477816 on Dec 06, 2010

It's Good for people who can't have enough sun shine every day!

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3255931 on Feb 18, 2010

Their are easy to take

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3231995 on Dec 08, 2010

Great Stuff!

D3

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Dec 11, 2010

every adult person needs 5,000 IU daily. this brand is exellent, and so does price!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer3130036 on Nov 28, 2009

I love this product, because I have dark skin I don't get much Vit. D from the sun. My husband and I take this everyday. I think it is a great help, we have not been sick at all.

mood inhancer

Posted by Reviewer2417295 on Nov 21, 2009

definitely improved my moods,living in a country with little sunshine,and we need the sun to synthesis vitamin d so it has to be supplemented.

Strong D3!

Posted by Reviewer2657564 on Nov 02, 2009

Small softgels, I like!

Cheap

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Oct 02, 2009

I can't find better value for vitamin D than this one, unbeatable.