Essential vitamin D

Posted by 5513478880424079065 on Dec 11, 2013

Cheaper product online than in stores

ok

Posted by 5261417394107781294 on Dec 03, 2013

ok

Best Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on Oct 31, 2013

Made from with olive oil, not soy

Vitamin (steroidal hormone) D3

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Oct 08, 2013

Great product, fair price a must for anyone with low levels of this crucial hormone

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! 120 Gels = 4 months! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. * 120 softgels = 4 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great stuff

Posted by 5692821059056415627 on Jul 11, 2013

Great price/quality ratio.

Great, and D 3 has been proven to prevent MS!

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Jun 19, 2013

I have MS and this helps slow down the progression of the disease. If I had started taking this years ago I could have prevented getting MS in the first place. They have proven that D 3 can do that 3 years ago!

Good and cheap

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Jun 05, 2013

I take these and NOW caps with the same amount of D and haven´t noticed any differences. Both are small, easily swalloded gel caps. Can´t beat the price. Great product.

Great vitamin D3

Posted by odereviews on Jun 03, 2013

This is one of the best products on iHerb. Once the current supply is running on empty. I'm buying a new one. 360 capsules has a better price ratio. This is a cheap alternative to test, if it works for you.

There is no placebo to this vitamin D

Posted by 4835650184107683255 on May 06, 2013

This is one of the vitamins I take regularly since it's one of the few where I really can feel a difference between before and after taking them for a couple of weeks. I have more energy and for some reason my back feels better with these. I live in the northern parts of Europe so I suspect I don't get enough sun so I'm not so sure you need extra vitamin D if you live somewhere the sun always shines. Rate these 4/5 since i don't know how they compare to other vitamin D products but for me they are good enough.