Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 30 Softgels

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Dosage too high

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 23, 2012

This acts as a very potent diuretic to me. Lower dosage is preferred. Better to take a pill 3-4 times a day than one which overloads my system & which my body attempts to get rid of ASAP. Also H.O. is not a good brand, none of the supplements I've tried of theirs ever do anything.

Sample D3

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jul 21, 2012

I bought the sample and although it was suitable from the allergy point of view, I hadn't realised the capsule was gelatin, for that reason wouldn't buy again.

I have not noticed any effect

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

Don't really know what I was expecting, but I have not noticed any effect... I will NOT PURCHASE AGAIN! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

하루 권장량 초가 입니다. For VitaminD Deficiency

Posted by 5445359110056132983 on Apr 11, 2014

I only purchased this one because it was very affordable. After I received it, I started studying about vitamin D. Yes, this one is very high dose for daily, but it should work for people are lack of vitamin D. Take the right amount of vitamin D. If you have a deficiency, you should correct it with 5,000 to 10,000 of vitamin a day for three months--but only under a doctor's supervision. For maintenance, take 2,000 to 4,000 a day of vitamin. Some people may need higher doses over the long run to maintain optimal levels because of differences in vitamin D receptors, living in northern latitudes, indoor living, or skin color. 비타민 D는 하루 2000 - 4000 아이유 가 권장량 입니다. 그러나 이상품은 5000 이므로 권장량보다 훨씬 많습니다. 비타민D 결핍증 있으신 분들에게만 추천할 제품. 건강하신 분들인 Vitamin 디쓰리 4000 아이유 이하 제품으로 선택하세요. 참고로 vitamin 디쓰리는 몸에서 잘 반응하지 않습니다. 디쓰리도 확인 하세요.

Vitamin D3