New To iHerb?

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Dosage too high

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 23, 2012

This acts as a very potent diuretic to me. Lower dosage is preferred. Better to take a pill 3-4 times a day than one which overloads my system & which my body attempts to get rid of ASAP. Also H.O. is not a good brand, none of the supplements I've tried of theirs ever do anything.

I have not noticed any effect

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

Don't really know what I was expecting, but I have not noticed any effect... I will NOT PURCHASE AGAIN! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Sample D3

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jul 21, 2012

I bought the sample and although it was suitable from the allergy point of view, I hadn't realised the capsule was gelatin, for that reason wouldn't buy again.

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1516160 on Aug 19, 2012

Have not tried yet

Not as good as NOW Brand vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2209937 on Mar 09, 2014

I can definitely tell the difference. I use vitamin D3 for a lot of things including my daughter's eczema/psoriasis, chapped lips, scaly skin etc. I also take it for preventing illness. This brand never had an effect on anything, unfortunately.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »