I have a few people taking this dose...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

...and their serum Vitamin D levels are improving from quite attrocious levels. In Australia, you should aim to have a minimum reading of 100 nmol/L (in US this is equivalent to 40 ng/mL). The best source of Vit D is sunlight (when sun is directly overhead). Get it regularly but never to point where it burns you. Consider taking astaxanthin to boost your skin's ability to resist damage from free radicals.

Good and inexpensive

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012

This is a good, inexpensive product. Vitamin D3 is important to take in winter and when feeling depressed (in which case I would recommend 10,000 IU a day).

D3 v imp supplement for bone health, mood and breast health

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Good strength and value. I take one every second day.Important link to low levels of Vit D and increased depression or low mood, supplementation thought to help lower risk of breast cancer and link to low levels and MS as well as being needed for bones density etc. A factor 8 sunblock will reduce the bodies absorbtion of Vit D by about 95 percent so most people no longer obtain adequate levels of this very important supplement. I hope you found this review helpful.

good price

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

using these to boost my family's immune system. still too early to tell if it's helping but i'd buy these again.

Great for boosting the immune system!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on Dec 17, 2012

I can really notice the difference since taking this regularly! I'm almost never sick anymore.

Great product and awesome value for money

Posted by 5197983817811876263 on Jun 25, 2013

I got this in one of the trials and it's fantastic. I've tried many brands and to have one like this that I could trial and with such a great and understandable ingredients list made me happy to give this brand a try. Have to say I'll be returning to purchase too.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5063856433421179793 on Jun 26, 2014

I'm using almost 2 weeks ago and already feel a decrease in pain.

Posted by rayple on Dec 13, 2013

Excelente !

Posted by 5181576585179921403 on May 22, 2014

Recomendo ! Meu filhos utilizam e não houve nenhum problema ! Muito bom !

Canadian winter supplement

Posted by Reviewer2766925 on Jun 14, 2011

It's nice to take 1 pill instead of 5. Vit D is a great supplement for those of us who go through northern Canadian winters with little sunshine.