like it

Posted by 4886176809743176191 on Feb 23, 2015

good

I love it

Posted by MOjcah on Jan 22, 2015

I feel much better , while I takethis Vit D3 ..

Buyer

Posted by Reviewer1704989 on Dec 16, 2014

AAA

D 5000 vitamin

Posted by 5144432842054557560 on Dec 05, 2014

this is also a good idea to have more, at low doses, and keep the same friend about this product, because he found this product to be working well. as well as vitamin C. and wants to order d of vitamin also increases. and has been a benefit from this vitality and health and energy determined

Ok

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Nov 17, 2014

Seems ok. I'm very low with D. Hopefully it will help rise my blood levels.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Nov 11, 2014

Formula its not the best

Fabulous

Posted by 5514883525223832393 on Nov 10, 2014

These kept my vitamin D at optimum levels during pregnancy. I have continued to take them, along with vitamin c and i have not had a cold or flu for a few years now. Great product and so economical compared to what they cost in pharmacies here!

good basic product

Posted by Reviewer1445508 on Nov 06, 2014

I can't really tell if this is working until I have a blood test, but it's a good basic product.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

The softgels are small and easy to swallow. I also like, that the filler is pure cold pressed olive oil. The bottle was deform when it arrived, but the package wasn't damaged, so it must have happened either at iHerb or during manufactoring. It's not a problem as such, as the safety seal was intact and the product seems OK. The bottle is relatively small, but it could easily have been even smaller to help the environment, since the small softgels only cover the bottom. I take one softgel every day. I take mine in the morning, because vitamin D is also known to affect daytime/nighttime rhythm. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. In modern life with indoor work, most people rarely expose their skin to the sun. It is suggested, that 80% of americans (and probably the rest of the world as well) are deficient i vitamin D, with severe health damage. Most adults should supplement with at least 2000 IU per day at summertime, and at least 4000 IU at winter.

an every day necessity for me

Posted by 4944945877849183353 on Oct 24, 2014

great value compared with other products here in nz