Excellent Product

Posted by 5063856433421179793 on Jun 26, 2014

I'm using almost 2 weeks ago and already feel a decrease in pain.

Great product!

Posted by 4686657041488054175 on Aug 27, 2016

I actually really like this vitamin D3. They are very small and easy to swallow. Would buy again.

Great stuff!

Posted by 5096363868984946354 on Oct 20, 2016

I've done some research, and found that this supplement of vitamin D has almost none of the bad additives and fillers. Will bye it again, definetly!

Great product and awesome value for money

Posted by 5197983817811876263 on Jun 25, 2013

I got this in one of the trials and it's fantastic. I've tried many brands and to have one like this that I could trial and with such a great and understandable ingredients list made me happy to give this brand a try. Have to say I'll be returning to purchase too.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

The softgels are small and easy to swallow. I also like, that the filler is pure cold pressed olive oil. The bottle was deform when it arrived, but the package wasn't damaged, so it must have happened either at iHerb or during manufactoring. It's not a problem as such, as the safety seal was intact and the product seems OK. The bottle is relatively small, but it could easily have been even smaller to help the environment, since the small softgels only cover the bottom. I take one softgel every day. I take mine in the morning, because vitamin D is also known to affect daytime/nighttime rhythm. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. In modern life with indoor work, most people rarely expose their skin to the sun. It is suggested, that 80% of americans (and probably the rest of the world as well) are deficient i vitamin D, with severe health damage. Most adults should supplement with at least 2000 IU per day at summertime, and at least 4000 IU at winter.

Great for boosting the immune system!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on Dec 17, 2012

I can really notice the difference since taking this regularly! I'm almost never sick anymore.

Good and inexpensive

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012

This is a good, inexpensive product. Vitamin D3 is important to take in winter and when feeling depressed (in which case I would recommend 10,000 IU a day).

good price

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Apr 30, 2012

using these to boost my family's immune system. still too early to tell if it's helping but i'd buy these again.

D3 v imp supplement for bone health, mood and breast health

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Good strength and value. I take one every second day.Important link to low levels of Vit D and increased depression or low mood, supplementation thought to help lower risk of breast cancer and link to low levels and MS as well as being needed for bones density etc. A factor 8 sunblock will reduce the bodies absorbtion of Vit D by about 95 percent so most people no longer obtain adequate levels of this very important supplement. I hope you found this review helpful.

nice

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jul 25, 2012

use it with calcium. Very easy-to-use pills