Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

Well

Posted by Reviewer3119091 on Sep 12, 2010

These softgels are easy to take; small and shape is round. We here in dark Finland really ned this kind of stuff. Le's hope that this gives a shell for flu.

Great price for a needed supplement

Posted by Reviewer1625695 on Sep 24, 2009

I landed on this product from Steve Gibson's excellent Vitamin D analysis page and just bought this based on his recommendation. So far, so good. I can definitely tell a difference in my overall health. I just feel better. I've noticed the biggest difference in my sleep. I've been sleeping much, much better since getting my Vitamin D level up.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1307389 on Sep 07, 2010

I had to cut down on this product, because the bloodtest showed my Vit D levels were too high, after taking this product for some months. This product is very effective.

Positive feelings

Posted by Reviewer2701481 on Dec 01, 2009

Just after three weeks I find it easier to get up in the mornings. Even if I haven't slept much because of my little kids (and their nightcries...). Maybe some first signs of growing energy levels are visible too, but it's too early to make final judgements yet.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2458701 on May 07, 2010

As with any vitamin you are never really sure if what you are taking is working. But these Vit D3 with 5,000 mg is just what I needed to help me on the road to recovery from adrenal/thyroid problems. Excellent value also.