convenient D3

Posted by bjreviews on Apr 13, 2016

I use this when travelling and its is great as D3 does not last as long in the body I can take this daily and make sure I'm covered while I'm away from home and not able to conveniently use drops... and good price

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Apr 11, 2016

It seems to do the job. I have used it all winter and I must say that I kind of like it even if I'm not really sure about the effect of Vitamin D on me. I just feel like this one will be absorb better since it is oil based. I will repurchase it :)!

Pretty much the best pack a money can buy

Posted by Reviewer1032164 on Feb 25, 2016

Good stuff. Good price/power ratio. Never going to buy anything else as vitamin D is concidered.

The pound for pound best vitamin-D out there! No-brainer buy!

Posted by PetesSupplementReviews on Feb 25, 2016

I say nothing else about this product than its been verified that you can increase your vitamin-D serum levels with this product. That's what is needed. This is an oil based vitamin-D and that's crucial. Tablet form vitamins rarely are effective. During the summer, please take brief sessions in the sun instead of vitamin-D supplements. Or maybe supplement a few times a week. Even a cloudy summer day can activate your skins vitamin-D production. -Pete

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1294793 on Feb 19, 2016

I am not tired in winters any more.

Very good price and quality. Worth the money to spend.

Posted by 4766473993231482430 on Feb 19, 2016

I'm really pleased using this product, very good price and high quality.

I swear this works!

Posted by 5335232428497998420 on Feb 04, 2016

I've tried Transdermal gel, dry powder capsules and this brand with a softgel. I knew i was deficient, because i took a dose with 6k from another brand which cured my insomnia. I was even though still sluggish. I tried this vitamin d3 and i got even more energized and no problems at all with sleep. My depression was gone and my mood better than ever, i was like i used to be when i was a kid. I'm joking very often now and feel an inner happiness. To make it clear this works, i did a short time of like 3months of 20k ie d3, and then i cut back to this amount. If i take like 20k ie for a day i get the overdose feelings of dry mouth, being thirsty, frequently urination,insomnia. However if would stick to 5k or 10k max a day, prefably like 5-7k, because 7k of d3 is based on research of your total intake per day including supplements should be. I still think 5k is enough if you take a softgel from a good reputation brand like this one for instance.

Great D vitamin

Posted by 5496912520609731088 on Jan 24, 2016

this was very first purchase what i made over 5 years ago from Iherb.com. I searched strong D-vitamin what will helping me for be lots of more energic and sleeping better at nights. And i found out that this one Is what i searched for! After that first purchase i have used this and i never regretted it! I will continue taking this one!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3

Posted by 5300575454558912854 on Jan 23, 2016

Same comments, as above.

Great value

Posted by 5380672733409556976 on Dec 25, 2015

Makes you tan and keeps you from getting sick. What more could you ask for?!