Satisfaction!

Posted by Reviewer3010896 on Feb 14, 2012

Very quick delivery to The Netherlands, very reasonable prices, and great choice.

from Belgium

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Aug 16, 2011

I've been taking 2 of these for months now and they bring my D3 level up nicely

I will be taking these daily

Posted by Reviewer1389896 on Feb 05, 2011

After starting to take these my resistance for common flu has risen drasticly. I feel alot beter and can easily focus in school. This is easy way to keep d-levels up also in winter.

d3 good for health

Posted by XusoIherb on Jun 30, 2012

D3 is a good complement to k2 vitamin. Healthy origins offer good products with good price. Softgels have better absorption.

Vit D works

Posted by Reviewer3219855 on May 09, 2012

Low Vit D has been linked to just about every ailment including the flu. This is one of the cheapest options available, and certainly the cleanest. Recommend!

Does the job

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jul 04, 2012

Family sized pack. So much cheaper than buying vitamin d as smaller doses in australia. The kids only need one or two a week to keep up their levels in the winter. Dad quickly got his depleted levels up taking them daily.

Best Vitamin D3 EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

A LIFE saver! 5,000 IU = 125 mg! * 5,000 IU = 125 mg = amount recommended by leading Vitamin-D researchers, like Tohtori Matti Tolonen / Finland. 360 softgels = ONE YEAR! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Good amount of Vitamin D

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 15, 2013

Good amount of Vitamin D and softgel capsules are easy to consume.

Healthy Origins Vitamin D3

Posted by karishma on Sep 05, 2012

The one brand I would use for D3.

Great Quality - Test Your dose

Posted by SteveL on Mar 23, 2013

Great Quality - Excellent Price. Experiment to find the dose best for you. For Some people 5,000 iu a day is too much. So they take 1 gel every 2 days, 3 days or 4 days. D3 is fat soluble so it will store in your fatty tissue for a few days.