Potent dose to increase my vitamin D level fast

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

I had vitamin D deficiency. After taking this supplement for two months, my vitamin D level has sky rocketed. $13.49 lasts almost a year.

The Greatest Cancer Fighter

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that vitamin D can lower the chance you’ll get cancer by 77 percent. Vitamin D also: enhances mood, boosts your immune system, prevents bone and muscle weakness, dramatically lowers risk of heart disease, prevents diabetes, fights arthritis, pain and inflammation.

Kept my family healthy

Posted by Reviewer1716993 on Jan 01, 2013

For the first time in my life I have not had a single flu this autumn, and my family has stayed healthy too. We've been taking one every second day, and it seems to have helped our immune system. We live in a country where there's very little sunlight from september to march, and thus we do not get enough vitamin D.

Hyvä hinta-laatu-suhde

Posted by Reviewer2552177 on Jan 01, 2013

Jo kolmas vuosi menossa iherbin D-vitamiinin "voimin". En ole sairastanut flunssia.

Best price on the net

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Jan 06, 2013

There is no doubt that supplementing my Vitamin D has made me feel so much more energetic. I am a bit stuck to find anything other than 1000IU on the shelves in Australia, so buying the 5000 on iHerb is a dream. Its SO INEXPENSIVE too! I only take this through the winter, stop when I get a bit more sun in teh summertime.

pop about 6 or 7 pills a day. take wit meal as it helps stops the cramps/indigestion

Posted by 5486293705580702779 on Jan 08, 2013

helps wit my psoriasis condition. up in canada/vancouver. good high dosage of vit d. when there's not much made naturally.

This Vitamin D Works Excellently

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Mar 29, 2015

These capsules are small and very easy to swallow. I like the fact that the oil used is coldpressed olive oil. 5,000 IU = 125 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D, has been the right dosage for me all year round, although I am quite small in size. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and now in March 2015 my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. If you found this review helpful, kindly indicate that by clicking on the Yes Button, thank you.

Good bargain

Posted by krisnaus on Dec 29, 2014

These are easy to swallow and worth for money!

Fantastic

Posted by 4719922431136572457 on Feb 04, 2015

My partner was extremely low on Vitamin D and since taking this for only 1 month his blood test reveal his Vitamin D is now above perfect :-)

D3

Posted by 4829798725745819384 on Dec 04, 2014

Helposti nieltävä pieni kapseli.Edullinen.Hyvä.Tilaan lisää.