Potent dose to increase my vitamin D level fast

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

I had vitamin D deficiency. After taking this supplement for two months, my vitamin D level has sky rocketed. $13.49 lasts almost a year.

The Greatest Cancer Fighter

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that vitamin D can lower the chance you’ll get cancer by 77 percent. Vitamin D also: enhances mood, boosts your immune system, prevents bone and muscle weakness, dramatically lowers risk of heart disease, prevents diabetes, fights arthritis, pain and inflammation.

Kept my family healthy

Posted by Reviewer1716993 on Jan 01, 2013

For the first time in my life I have not had a single flu this autumn, and my family has stayed healthy too. We've been taking one every second day, and it seems to have helped our immune system. We live in a country where there's very little sunlight from september to march, and thus we do not get enough vitamin D.

Hyvä hinta-laatu-suhde

Posted by Reviewer2552177 on Jan 01, 2013

Jo kolmas vuosi menossa iherbin D-vitamiinin "voimin". En ole sairastanut flunssia.

Best price on the net

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Jan 06, 2013

There is no doubt that supplementing my Vitamin D has made me feel so much more energetic. I am a bit stuck to find anything other than 1000IU on the shelves in Australia, so buying the 5000 on iHerb is a dream. Its SO INEXPENSIVE too! I only take this through the winter, stop when I get a bit more sun in teh summertime.

pop about 6 or 7 pills a day. take wit meal as it helps stops the cramps/indigestion

Posted by 5486293705580702779 on Jan 08, 2013

helps wit my psoriasis condition. up in canada/vancouver. good high dosage of vit d. when there's not much made naturally.

The pound for pound best vitamin-D out there! No-brainer buy!

Posted by PetesSupplementReviews on Feb 25, 2016

I say nothing else about this product than its been verified that you can increase your vitamin-D serum levels with this product. That's what is needed. This is an oil based vitamin-D and that's crucial. Tablet form vitamins rarely are effective. During the summer, please take brief sessions in the sun instead of vitamin-D supplements. Or maybe supplement a few times a week. Even a cloudy summer day can activate your skins vitamin-D production. -Pete

Very good!

Posted by 5392826854123272186 on Jul 13, 2016

A great package for the whole year. I fell more energy, motivation, and it also prevents depressiom and other diseases when taken in large dosis. Loving it.

Wonderful!

Posted by Cressie on Jun 14, 2015

I've been using this Vitamin D for couple of weeks and I don't know if it is this product or summer but I've been feeling really energetic and happy. I will continue taking this product and go to measure my d-levels in the fall. Here in Finland we do need vitamin D pills because it is so dark about 8 months every year. :(

ok

Posted by EskoVihtori on Aug 22, 2016

It feels good, belly is enjoying. I take in the morning, always empty stomach and eat after 3 hours. I've eaten more than 1 years. the age of 69 years.