Excelente !

Posted by 5181576585179921403 on May 22, 2014

Recomendo !

Only 1 per 2 days

Posted by Reviewer2781451 on Feb 12, 2014

This is so effective, my vitamin D levels are too high! Doctor told me to take only 1 per 2 days.

The pound for pound best vitamin-D out there! No-brainer buy!

Posted by PetesSupplementReviews on Feb 25, 2016

I say nothing else about this product than its been verified that you can increase your vitamin-D serum levels with this product. That's what is needed. This is an oil based vitamin-D and that's crucial. Tablet form vitamins rarely are effective. During the summer, please take brief sessions in the sun instead of vitamin-D supplements. Or maybe supplement a few times a week. Even a cloudy summer day can activate your skins vitamin-D production. -Pete

Very good!

Posted by 5392826854123272186 on Jul 13, 2016

A great package for the whole year. I fell more energy, motivation, and it also prevents depressiom and other diseases when taken in large dosis. Loving it.

Wonderful!

Posted by Cressie on Jun 14, 2015

I've been using this Vitamin D for couple of weeks and I don't know if it is this product or summer but I've been feeling really energetic and happy. I will continue taking this product and go to measure my d-levels in the fall. Here in Finland we do need vitamin D pills because it is so dark about 8 months every year. :(

ok

Posted by EskoVihtori on Aug 22, 2016

It feels good, belly is enjoying. I take in the morning, always empty stomach and eat after 3 hours. I've eaten more than 1 years. the age of 69 years.

Too high dose

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Apr 29, 2012

It cannot be used in combo with other D-vit (like multivit). I am not comfortable with this high dosage, but I see many naturopaths reccommend even higher daily intake.

Good price and not fishy tasting

Posted by Reviewer2168076 on Mar 02, 2011

The price was great, and unlike some D3 I've had, this does not leave your breath smelling of fish.

Can't beat the price.

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Mar 31, 2011

Affordable Vit D, living in North Europe, this stuff is really needed and is much more expensive in pharmacies and grocery stores.

Healthy Origins D3

Posted by Reviewer1644552 on Nov 13, 2009

Bright as sunsine is my personality while on it.