From Finland with LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer2884168 on Nov 28, 2009

The most important is the fact that I can sleep better now and I feel so much more energetic at morning! I´m like a Duracell-bunny now and can do much more now and longer! So yes, this is no usual supplement, it´s far more than I expected it to be and I´ll be using this regularly now and buy some other things too which are popular here.

Beware if you are allergic to wool!

Posted by Reviewer3200352 on Mar 25, 2012

This product is sourced from lanolin. I have been taking Vitamin D3 for years. I decided to try this brand instead of my regular brand because of iHerb's great prices for it. It took me over 3 weeks of upset stomach and breaking out with rashes on my chest before I finally traced the cause back to this Vitamin D product. Once I quit taking it, all symptoms disappeared.

This Vitamin D Works Excellently

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Mar 29, 2015

These capsules are small and very easy to swallow. I like the fact that the oil used is coldpressed olive oil. 5,000 IU = 125 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D, has been the right dosage for me all year round, although I am quite small in size. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and now in March 2015 my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. If you found this review helpful, kindly indicate that by clicking on the Yes Button, thank you.

Perfect D3 supplement

Posted by Reviewer1742790 on Dec 11, 2009

Very good price, packaging size and strength. I've previously taken 120mcg dosage with 20mcg pills (there is no stronger available in Finland). It is so much easier to take just one pill and with 360 in the can this lasts long! I've had very positive effects from taking D3, depression gone, no swine influenza :) or any illness during autumn.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2978863 on Dec 03, 2009

As a person who doesn't get out much, eat much fish or drink much dairy this is definitely a good buy. Increased mental clarify + feelings of well being, gained 5 lbs of muscle mass in a couple weeks, and helped me recover from sickness much quicker. Haven't been sick since either. Definitely recommended.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Vitamin D is the most important nutrient discovered. In fact, it is more of a hormone than vitamin! It is probably the most researched nutrient/hormone at the moment. It is currently known to prevent/reduce all forms of cancer growth, heart disease, diabetes, dementia, sleepiness, dry skin, autoimmune disease, mental degenerative diseases, dental diseases, osteoporosis, depression, obesity, asthma, muscle weakness, improve immune system and many other undiscovered benefits. This supplement uses Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) which is better absorbed and more bio active, compared to D2 (ergocalciferol). This bottle is very cheap for a nearly a year supply. However, I would recommend daily intake of 10,000 IU of Vitamin D. Even so, it will still last you for 6 months! The further you stay away from the equator, the more Vitamin D you will need. Even if you stay near the equator like me but have to stay in the office all day, you probably want to take 1-2 softgels daily. Most people are chronically deficient in Vitamin D due to the years of misinforming the population to avoid the sunlight at all costs (sunblock etc). Vitamin D is fat-soluble so it’s best to take it with healthy fats (The olive oil in the softgel might suffice though). The softgel are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), small and easy to swallow. This is currently one of my arsenal of supplements! Check out my page for more reviews!

Well

Posted by Reviewer3119091 on Sep 12, 2010

These softgels are easy to take; small and shape is round. We here in dark Finland really ned this kind of stuff. Le's hope that this gives a shell for flu.

No difference ...

Posted by Reviewer1039935 on Nov 24, 2013

After using this product for 2 months, my blood level for Vitamin D has not changed. Was hoping this product would have helped. It did not.

Great price, it'll keep ya healthy

Posted by Reviewer1656390 on May 01, 2010

I am so glad that I finally caved in to all the hoopla about vitamin D! At first I thought it was just overhyped like a lot of things. Now I know that it is a powerful healer of many problems. I had nerve damage and was too susceptible to lung and sinus infections, but now my nerves are healing and my lungs and sinuses are clear after just a few months of 10,000 iu per day of vitamin D. At some point I'll drop back to 5,000 iu per day, but that is the level I will probably maintain for life. I'm so glad they started doing all the research on this so that people can avoid things like MS, diabetes, Parkinson's, and cancer by keeping their vitamin D levels up.

Great price for a needed supplement

Posted by Reviewer1625695 on Sep 24, 2009

I landed on this product from Steve Gibson's excellent Vitamin D analysis page and just bought this based on his recommendation. So far, so good. I can definitely tell a difference in my overall health. I just feel better. I've noticed the biggest difference in my sleep. I've been sleeping much, much better since getting my Vitamin D level up.