| English
| USD ($)

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Haven't got it

Posted by Reviewer2424998 on Jun 02, 2012

Do not order this if you live in Norway. It will be stopped in the norwegian toll.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2112452 on Dec 04, 2009

I wondered what could have been the cause of getting tired during the day even though I slept and ate well. Then I heard that the cause could be lack of vitamin D and decided to give this product a try. I live in Finland and we have long dark winter period which means people don't get much sun and thus not enough vitamin D. Moreover most of the additional vitamin D products that are available here have really low portion of the vitamin (around 400 IU). It was good thing to find out that there are products like this that have much higher amount of the vitamin. By starting to use these daily I have felt better and I don't get tired during the day anymore (if I sleep well :) ). + Cheap price (compared to local products) + Amount of vitamin D / softgel + Lasts for a year ------------------------- Overall this item is really good

Good to take in autumin and winter to increase immunity, but the dosage is too high!

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

This is effective, but taking 5000 IU of D3 every day will make you very sleepy and is probably excessive. Should also contain vitamin K2 - vitamin D3 should always be taken with K2. It helped my knees immensely by increasing calcium uptake in bones (however, if you don't take it with K2, the calcium will also harden artery walls). Instead of this I recommend finding a product which contains only 1000 IU or less, and which also contains K2 (and also pay attention to the form of K2).

Is there a thing that dramatically reduces the risk of heart disease, diabetes, arthritis and inflammation?

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 27, 2014

Yes, it’s vitamin D. It also reduces the risk of all cancers by 77 percent and activates telomerase. If possible, please get your vitamin D for free: Just go outside and spend 10-20 minutes in the (strong) sunshine. I don’t recommend that you apply synthetic sunscreen to prevent sunburn. Instead, take astaxanthin which acts like an internal sunscreen. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my review on astaxanthin (and other products), and also for My Favorite Products. However, if it is winter or you live in the far northern or southern hemispheres, you need supplement with vitamin D. I recommend you supplement with at least 5,000 IU of vitamin D every day.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1307389 on Sep 07, 2010

I had to cut down on this product, because the bloodtest showed my Vit D levels were too high, after taking this product for some months. This product is very effective.