Great product

Posted by Reviewer2445006 on Aug 16, 2015

I had my D levels tested a couple of years ago, and turned out to be quite deficient. I started taking the lower dose of these (2400iu I think), which brought my level up, but slowly, so the next time around, I bought these instead. They work great, and my levels are much improved. For anyone that is not sure about the benefits of D3, google Dr Stasha Gominak, or look her up on Youtube, her findings regarding this vitamin/hormone are very useful, and have been a real education to me. My migraines are greatly reduced when I get my D levels right.

Vitamin D3 at appropriate levels

Posted by 5380235884025795729 on Jun 19, 2015

I am a senior(70) and started supplementing with vitamin D3 about a year ago. The Vit. D3 5000 I.U. provides the best basis for my health in that it significantly improved my energy level and overall health. Especially in the winter time here in Canada.

Wonderful!

Posted by Cressie on Jun 14, 2015

I've been using this Vitamin D for couple of weeks and I don't know if it is this product or summer but I've been feeling really energetic and happy. I will continue taking this product and go to measure my d-levels in the fall. Here in Finland we do need vitamin D pills because it is so dark about 8 months every year. :(

YES yes yes!

Posted by londoncarolina on Jun 13, 2015

Here we can find like 1/10th of this doze.. I love how it makes me so much more energetic and Im not dizzy and sleepy anymore. There is not much sun here so this is a great help! THANKS!

Keeping the D-vitamin levels where they should be

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Jun 09, 2015

Good product, small softgels.

Very good product

Posted by 4757860617612570925 on Jun 01, 2015

The best product every day

Great value

Posted by 5625814310690559040 on May 30, 2015

I definitely feel the difference. Can't say much if it was their effectiveness, or other supplements I started taking at same time, but I've had more energy since then. Great product with great value. Small capsule, easy to swallow. Edit: After about six months of taking this, I had my vitamin D-levels measured. They were just over the minimum value. I think that it's a good number for me, because I'm heavily overweight (BMI 46) and studies show that obese or very muscular people might need a bigger dosage of vitamin D. I recommend this product, because it has an effect for sure, and it is still very affordable.

VERY GOOD!!

Posted by 5365521615492948274 on May 27, 2015

VERY GOOD PRODUCT AND VERY FAST SHIP.

Excellent

Posted by 4892764889624222899 on May 25, 2015

D levels rised up

Hyvä

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Hinta laatusuhde hyvä. Imeytyy hyvin. Käytetty jo vuosia.