お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 360 Softgels

From Finland with LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer2884168 on Nov 28, 2009

The most important is the fact that I can sleep better now and I feel so much more energetic at morning! I´m like a Duracell-bunny now and can do much more now and longer! So yes, this is no usual supplement, it´s far more than I expected it to be and I´ll be using this regularly now and buy some other things too which are popular here.

Beware if you are allergic to wool!

Posted by Reviewer3200352 on Mar 25, 2012

This product is sourced from lanolin. I have been taking Vitamin D3 for years. I decided to try this brand instead of my regular brand because of iHerb's great prices for it. It took me over 3 weeks of upset stomach and breaking out with rashes on my chest before I finally traced the cause back to this Vitamin D product. Once I quit taking it, all symptoms disappeared.

Perfect D3 supplement

Posted by Reviewer1742790 on Dec 11, 2009

Very good price, packaging size and strength. I've previously taken 120mcg dosage with 20mcg pills (there is no stronger available in Finland). It is so much easier to take just one pill and with 360 in the can this lasts long! I've had very positive effects from taking D3, depression gone, no swine influenza :) or any illness during autumn.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2978863 on Dec 03, 2009

As a person who doesn't get out much, eat much fish or drink much dairy this is definitely a good buy. Increased mental clarify + feelings of well being, gained 5 lbs of muscle mass in a couple weeks, and helped me recover from sickness much quicker. Haven't been sick since either. Definitely recommended.

Well

Posted by Reviewer3119091 on Sep 12, 2010

These softgels are easy to take; small and shape is round. We here in dark Finland really ned this kind of stuff. Le's hope that this gives a shell for flu.