Love it

Posted by Reviewer2458701 on May 07, 2010

As with any vitamin you are never really sure if what you are taking is working. But these Vit D3 with 5,000 mg is just what I needed to help me on the road to recovery from adrenal/thyroid problems. Excellent value also.

Very good D3 supliment

Posted by Reviewer1838781 on Dec 07, 2009

Here in finland we need D-Vitamin supliment,and this HO's 360 5000IU softgels is about years consume for 1 person. They came packed very well and the softgels are good quality.

Wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer3357320 on Feb 10, 2010

This product works very nicely. No longer feel lethargic and inflamed in some parts of my body. This is the most economical package in the entire site and it is the key to good immune and bone health. Get it!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1064944 on Jul 25, 2011

I have had Multiple Sclerosis for 25 years (I am 61). I used to fall easily. Three years ago, I fell breaking the neck of my femur, which resulted in a total hip replacement. A year ago, my neurologist suggested I try Vitamin D 5,000 IU daily. Since then, I have hardly fallen at all and have had no detrimental effects. I am very pleased to have found Healthy Origins as I also have no allergic reactions to the softgel Vit. D3.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer1589454 on Feb 05, 2010

I love this product. I had never had my vitamin D level checked, and had not been to a "regular" doctor in a very long time since adopting a more healthy lifestyle, because I have been so well. So I decided to have a routine checkup, and the doctor said he almost never sees such a good Vitamin D level on anyone. So I guess this product works because it has been the only Vitamin D I have been using. Good price too.

Seems OK... but my levels still dropped

Posted by Reviewer1993106 on Apr 25, 2010

Pills are small & seem basically the same as other's I've tried, but my Vit. D levels still dropped slightly, even taking these 5-6 times per week... so I'm not sure if they're absorbing as well as they should or if I really just need THAT much to keep my numbers up!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2295411 on Nov 23, 2009

Really cheap and works like a treat!

servicesand products from iherb

Posted by Reviewer2814288 on Oct 13, 2009

i had a hard time time finding the proper amount of iu's that my doctor told me to take. found it immediately on iherb. the product is very good. i have noticed a difference in my body and its only been 2 wks. and as for the service, it couldn't be better! i received my order very fast. thanks so much, iherb.

Great stuff for amazing price

Posted by Reviewer1569616 on Oct 26, 2011

Although I don't live in Finland anymore, I don't enjoy sun much and therefore don't get enough vitamin D. Compared to Finnish or central-European prices, this product was ridiculously cheap and ten times stronger. Even with the postage it's still extremely cheap. I just ordered my second round since the winter is coming and the previous one is running out.

This Vitamin D Works Excellently

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Mar 29, 2015

These capsules are small and very easy to swallow. I like the fact that the oil used is coldpressed olive oil. 5,000 IU = 125 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D, has been the right dosage for me all year round, although I am quite small in size. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and now in March 2015 my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. If you found this review helpful, kindly indicate that by clicking on the Yes Button, thank you.