Very good D3 supliment

Posted by Reviewer1838781 on Dec 07, 2009

Here in finland we need D-Vitamin supliment,and this HO's 360 5000IU softgels is about years consume for 1 person. They came packed very well and the softgels are good quality.

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1064944 on Jul 25, 2011

I have had Multiple Sclerosis for 25 years (I am 61). I used to fall easily. Three years ago, I fell breaking the neck of my femur, which resulted in a total hip replacement. A year ago, my neurologist suggested I try Vitamin D 5,000 IU daily. Since then, I have hardly fallen at all and have had no detrimental effects. I am very pleased to have found Healthy Origins as I also have no allergic reactions to the softgel Vit. D3.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer1589454 on Feb 05, 2010

I love this product. I had never had my vitamin D level checked, and had not been to a "regular" doctor in a very long time since adopting a more healthy lifestyle, because I have been so well. So I decided to have a routine checkup, and the doctor said he almost never sees such a good Vitamin D level on anyone. So I guess this product works because it has been the only Vitamin D I have been using. Good price too.

Seems OK... but my levels still dropped

Posted by Reviewer1993106 on Apr 25, 2010

Pills are small & seem basically the same as other's I've tried, but my Vit. D levels still dropped slightly, even taking these 5-6 times per week... so I'm not sure if they're absorbing as well as they should or if I really just need THAT much to keep my numbers up!

Great Product

Posted by LanceSavoy on Nov 12, 2009

Highest potency of D3. If you weigh over 150lbs and live in a northern latitude then you probably need this amount everyday to normalize your Vitamin D levels to summertime levels in the winter. This will go a long way to protect you from getting colds or the flu. Much better than a flu shot IMHO.

Great stuff for amazing price

Posted by Reviewer1569616 on Oct 26, 2011

Although I don't live in Finland anymore, I don't enjoy sun much and therefore don't get enough vitamin D. Compared to Finnish or central-European prices, this product was ridiculously cheap and ten times stronger. Even with the postage it's still extremely cheap. I just ordered my second round since the winter is coming and the previous one is running out.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2445006 on Aug 16, 2015

I had my D levels tested a couple of years ago, and turned out to be quite deficient. I started taking the lower dose of these (2400iu I think), which brought my level up, but slowly, so the next time around, I bought these instead. They work great, and my levels are much improved. For anyone that is not sure about the benefits of D3, google Dr Stasha Gominak, or look her up on Youtube, her findings regarding this vitamin/hormone are very useful, and have been a real education to me. My migraines are greatly reduced when I get my D levels right.

Healed my Ulcerative colitis in 3 weeks!

Posted by Reviewer2772298 on Feb 21, 2015

After taking 20,000IU of D3 during 3 weeks and eating unprocessed food all my Ulcerative Colitis symptoms disappeared and my bowel went back to normal! A friend of mine used for his Crohn's disease as well and it work just as fine as for me!

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I live in the region where there is not enough light. Therefore it is necessary to be engaged in rickets prevention. This product has a formula helping as much as possible to be acquired vitamin D. I use it courses.

Vitamin D R US

Posted by Reviewer3281948 on Jul 07, 2012

When my doctor recommended I take Vitamin D, I went to Iherb for a natural version. I am a 5 year cancer survivor, so I try to do things that are healthy for my body. I have a problem with tablets because of acid reflux, so I will thrilled with the small size of these softgels. They are easy to swallow with no bad aftertaste. They also come in a large bottle, so you don't have to reorder every month. I think they are a great product and have them on my shopping list ready to reorder for when I finally run out.