Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Very good D3 supliment

Posted by Reviewer1838781 on Dec 07, 2009

Here in finland we need D-Vitamin supliment,and this HO's 360 5000IU softgels is about years consume for 1 person. They came packed very well and the softgels are good quality.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1234602 on Feb 22, 2010

These softgels represent excellent value and are much cheaper than the equivalent in the UK even with the delivery charges. This was my first order from iHerb and I was very impressed with the service - I placed my order on a Tuesday afternoon UK time and it was delivered to my door on Thursday morning! I used the DHL courier option, which was well worth paying the $10 for. The product is good, too - the softgels are easy to take and, after six weeks, my Vitamin D levels have gone from very low (18 ng/ml) to well within the normal range, although I have to admit that I switched to the 10,000IU version after a couple of weeks, as this was the amount I wanted to take on a daily basis, so it made sense to take only capsule instead of two. However, now that I have got my levels up to where they should be, I will be switching back to these softgels for the rest of the winter.

Works Very Well for Me

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Mar 23, 2010

I am deficient in Vit D3 and have had a holistic endocrinologist recommend that I take 10,000IU daily for osteopenia along with 1200mg of Calcium (not carbonate). I just had my D3 levels checked and was within the range. I believe the product is working as it should.

Positive feelings

Posted by Reviewer2701481 on Dec 01, 2009

Just after three weeks I find it easier to get up in the mornings. Even if I haven't slept much because of my little kids (and their nightcries...). Maybe some first signs of growing energy levels are visible too, but it's too early to make final judgements yet.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer1589454 on Feb 05, 2010

I love this product. I had never had my vitamin D level checked, and had not been to a "regular" doctor in a very long time since adopting a more healthy lifestyle, because I have been so well. So I decided to have a routine checkup, and the doctor said he almost never sees such a good Vitamin D level on anyone. So I guess this product works because it has been the only Vitamin D I have been using. Good price too.