buying these from NZ

Posted by Reviewer3178685 on Apr 04, 2011

a warning- the NZ gov't considers these "prescription strength". iHerb sent them promptly, but MedSafe confiscated them before they got to me. Star rating was required for posting- no reflection on the product from me as I was not able to receive them.

essential vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2851483 on Sep 12, 2012

Vitamin D is an epigenetic enhancer, it fixes errors in your genes caused by cancer and other diseases. It helps block cancer, autism, multiple sclerosis and most other diseases. I take 5000IU per day. 10,000 is even better if you have a disease.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2240478 on Dec 08, 2009

Very good vitamin D!

Tilaan vain tätä

Posted by Pertinax on Jul 24, 2012

Hyvä hinta/laatu suhde . Tilaan uudestaankin

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3. 5,000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1212800 on Jul 10, 2012

I love love this!!! I take it three times a day. My doctor says it definitely helps to prevent cancer and it has built up my immune system so well I never get sick. I am a caretaker of a cancer patient and cannot be ill. This has been a life safer. I recommend this to everyone! I would never want to live without this! I have taken it for years. Over 5 star rating!!!

from norway

Posted by Reviewer1252691 on Feb 25, 2012

I never got theese.. Its not allowed with that high dose, so it was sent back to iherb...

high dosage

Posted by Reviewer1670699 on Dec 09, 2009

Although a good product, it seems that this dosage of 5,000 IU is too high, especially for people with auto-immune disease. I experienced increasing immune system activity within 1-2 days, which is unfavourable . A maximum of 2,000 IU seems appropriate to me.

Sunlight in a softgel!

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Priced well. Most people do not get enough vitamin D. Don't be scared of the high dosage. Best if eaten with a full meal. I had problems absorbing nutrients due to food allergies / celiac. My labwork is normal. I take this supplement 5 times a week.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1786923 on Dec 07, 2009

Real bargain! Tasty pills for a whole year.

Best price on the net

Posted by 5241285211926225447 on Jan 06, 2013

There is no doubt that supplementing my Vitamin D has made me feel so much more energetic. I am a bit stuck to find anything other than 1000IU on the shelves in Australia, so buying the 5000 on iHerb is a dream. Its SO INEXPENSIVE too! I only take this through the winter, stop when I get a bit more sun in teh summertime.