Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 360 Softgels

5000 IU D3

Posted by Reviewer1793205 on Jan 20, 2010

We need much vitamin D3 in here, dark Finland. And iherbs D3 is cheap and good. When I order, I get products very fast.

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1627283 on Sep 28, 2009

I was diagnosed recently with a Vitamin D deficiency,and found that in Australia I could only get Vitamin D in a 1000 i.u.dosage.I came across the iHerb site and ordered this product as it was in the dosage I required, contained a large amount of capsules, and was far cheaper than anything Australia had to offer.I couldn't believe that iHerb had such a wide range of competitively priced products and needless to say, I will be ordering from iHerb again.

buying these from NZ

Posted by Reviewer3178685 on Apr 04, 2011

a warning- the NZ gov't considers these "prescription strength". iHerb sent them promptly, but MedSafe confiscated them before they got to me. Star rating was required for posting- no reflection on the product from me as I was not able to receive them.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2240478 on Dec 08, 2009

Very good vitamin D!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2593543 on Oct 01, 2010

When first tested, my D level was at 19. My doc was not half as alarmed as I was. She said it was "just below the low end of normal." However, I know that the current range on lab tests is not reflective of recent discoveries, and 19 is actually very low. I want it to be in the optimal range of 50-80. If given expensive shots for D deficiency, they are often administered at 50,000 IU-- so to equal that I have been taking 10 of these softgels per week (one each day, and doubles on MWF.) When tested after about 4.5 months, my levels had doubled to 39. I don't get much sun, so I know it is the supplement working. That's enough proof for me to vouch for this product, and to continue using it.