Great stuff for amazing price

Posted by Reviewer1569616 on Oct 26, 2011

Although I don't live in Finland anymore, I don't enjoy sun much and therefore don't get enough vitamin D. Compared to Finnish or central-European prices, this product was ridiculously cheap and ten times stronger. Even with the postage it's still extremely cheap. I just ordered my second round since the winter is coming and the previous one is running out.

Great Product. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 23, 2013

I bought this from Iherb as I could not get a similar strength in Australia. My viamin d levels were really low, experiencing severe bone pain and tiredness. Feeling much better within weeks and have had my vitamin d levels tested again recently and they are above normal.No problems with Australian customs, highly recommended.

good

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I live in the region where there is not enough light. Therefore it is necessary to be engaged in rickets prevention. This product has a formula helping as much as possible to be acquired vitamin D. I use it courses.

Vitamin D R US

Posted by Reviewer3281948 on Jul 07, 2012

When my doctor recommended I take Vitamin D, I went to Iherb for a natural version. I am a 5 year cancer survivor, so I try to do things that are healthy for my body. I have a problem with tablets because of acid reflux, so I will thrilled with the small size of these softgels. They are easy to swallow with no bad aftertaste. They also come in a large bottle, so you don't have to reorder every month. I think they are a great product and have them on my shopping list ready to reorder for when I finally run out.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2445006 on Aug 16, 2015

I had my D levels tested a couple of years ago, and turned out to be quite deficient. I started taking the lower dose of these (2400iu I think), which brought my level up, but slowly, so the next time around, I bought these instead. They work great, and my levels are much improved. For anyone that is not sure about the benefits of D3, google Dr Stasha Gominak, or look her up on Youtube, her findings regarding this vitamin/hormone are very useful, and have been a real education to me. My migraines are greatly reduced when I get my D levels right.