The pills work

Posted by Reviewer2379242 on Apr 13, 2010

I've taken the pills daily for a few weeks now and I feel a lot more alert and can do with less sleep. I have also started having some muscle twitching which indicates that something is happening. I don't weigh much so 125ug or 5000IU worth of D-vitamin feels like a pretty big dose and this is probably why the effects are clearly recognizable to me.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Apr 19, 2010

After 6 weeks my blood work shows that I'm just at the low end of good. Upped the dose to 2 gelcaps (10,000 iu)/day with my doctor's blessing a month ago and will test again in 4 weeks. I'll probably drop back down to 1 gelcap then because of the summer. These work great and I feel good. From what I read about d3, it's worth getting your numbers up.

Healthy Origins vitamin D 3 5000IU

Posted by Reviewer2821604 on May 04, 2010

It´s very good product

good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Sep 07, 2010

Just had my D tested and it was 37 even after taking 5,000 iu for 6 months. I am upping daily dosage to 10,000 and will retest in 3 months.

Best bang for buck D3 product

Posted by Reviewer2090710 on Jun 23, 2010

Works. Don't forget to take magnesium with D3!

I recommend

Posted by Reviewer2999742 on Nov 26, 2010

I would recommend this product. The packet size is good, the product itself is good and the price is very reasonable.

So Far So Good

Posted by Reviewer2011387 on Dec 08, 2010

The softgels are very easy to swallow. It is hard to believe that a vitamin with this many IUs is so compact.

Economical quality D3

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on Jan 25, 2011

This is a lanolin-based D3. I alternated between these and Carlson Solar Gems which is a D3 supplement derived from cod liver oil.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1532915 on Feb 29, 2012

This is great for kids and when yr on the go! My 11yr has been on it for months during the winter, no colds yet!

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Dec 14, 2011

happy with this size, quantity and quality