pain is away --> energy is back

Posted by Reviewer2276149 on Sep 23, 2010

I suffered awful muscle pain and tiredness for a months. After start of using vitamin D all disorders disappeared and my energy is back!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2593543 on Oct 01, 2010

When first tested, my D level was at 19. My doc was not half as alarmed as I was. She said it was "just below the low end of normal." However, I know that the current range on lab tests is not reflective of recent discoveries, and 19 is actually very low. I want it to be in the optimal range of 50-80. If given expensive shots for D deficiency, they are often administered at 50,000 IU-- so to equal that I have been taking 10 of these softgels per week (one each day, and doubles on MWF.) When tested after about 4.5 months, my levels had doubled to 39. I don't get much sun, so I know it is the supplement working. That's enough proof for me to vouch for this product, and to continue using it.

Wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer3357320 on Feb 10, 2010

This product works very nicely. No longer feel lethargic and inflamed in some parts of my body. This is the most economical package in the entire site and it is the key to good immune and bone health. Get it!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 360 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1064944 on Jul 25, 2011

I have had Multiple Sclerosis for 25 years (I am 61). I used to fall easily. Three years ago, I fell breaking the neck of my femur, which resulted in a total hip replacement. A year ago, my neurologist suggested I try Vitamin D 5,000 IU daily. Since then, I have hardly fallen at all and have had no detrimental effects. I am very pleased to have found Healthy Origins as I also have no allergic reactions to the softgel Vit. D3.

5000 IU D3

Posted by Reviewer1793205 on Jan 20, 2010

We need much vitamin D3 in here, dark Finland. And iherbs D3 is cheap and good. When I order, I get products very fast.