Nutrient and fiber rich super food

Posted by Reviewer1825839 on Oct 23, 2008

I began with the maximum dosage of 4 tbs per day, putting it on cereal, blending it with my post-workout drink, etc. In about three days I noticed a definite improvement in the quality of my sleep. Also if you are looking for something loaded with fiber that doesn't have the consistency of wood pulp give this a try. When mixed with milk or juice the chia flour takes on an almost creamy consistency. I highly recommend it.

very delicious

Posted by Reviewer1268160 on Nov 14, 2008

i use this in bread baking. it adds a nice chewy texture and nutrition.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Jun 04, 2008

Really delicious. And that matters if you are thinking of drinking it frequently. I need a very high protein diet (blood sugar issues etc) but don't want to rely on any one source. So each morning I vary my protein shake. Every third day is my favourite when I have hazelnut milk and 5 tsp of this lovely chia seed. Worth noting, by the way, that Salba - sold by Iherb for more than twice the price of this Chia seed - is just 100% Chia seeds! And not even pre-ground. The ground seeds are fresh - no ranicd oil tastes which can be risk with pre-ground omega 3 seeds - and dislove moderately in nut/rice/soya milk. I do add a bit of stevia for sweetness. But the chia has a decent taste and is somewhat sweet and nutty. Certainly nicer than soya protein powder or rice protein powder. In addition, it has tons of excellent fiber and my body thanks me for that a few hours later!!! No bloating either. Only gripe: the label is inaccurate, also the iherb listings. Chia has a lot more protein than is listed here. 5 heap tsp is about 20 -22g. Same as a good sized steak! Oh, and lots of amazing healthy oils thrown in for free. Great price, great product, entirely natural.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1346684 on Jul 20, 2010

I like to keep a container of these ground salba seeds in my refrigerator and add them to a lot of goods.

Easy way to use chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Apr 12, 2011

Great and easy way to use chia seeds... I put a tablespoon into a smoothy, which added a slight nutty taste... yum!

Quality products and...

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Aug 01, 2011

...affordable price. Will order again.

White Chia Flour

Posted by Reviewer3038604 on Aug 22, 2011

A good substitute in recipes for chia seeds

New to Chia

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Jan 27, 2013

Just caught on to the value of Chia. This is a great way to add it to your diet. Works in many recipes without effecting taste.

Healthy Origins, White Chia Flour, 12 oz (340 g)

Posted by 5538410355707905328 on Jul 16, 2013

like this product, but as I began to use it I understood that I like whole seeds too. So no need to buy it as flour

Lovely & Light

Posted by 4890306603018814775 on Apr 22, 2014

Lovely & light, fluffy chia. I add it to breads, baking etc

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »