Great for Mom and Baby

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Aug 25, 2011

I used this wash my baby's hair and body; both were clean, soft and smelled HEAVENLY. Seriously, all the Healthy Times bath products smell sooooooo good, I use them on myself too. Plus they are gentle, and don't contain any harsh ingredients. Highly recommended for babies and 'big babies' alike :)

Great product

Posted by janisng on Jul 17, 2013

Very easy to rinse off, and i feel safe to use on my baby because it was so natural and without all the harmful chemical. The smells is just nice. Overall : Love this and u should try too!!

love it!

Posted by 4628362779169131933 on Sep 05, 2014

great ingredients and best smell :)

Smells different

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Dec 27, 2012

I was expecting this to smell more like honeysuckle. It still smells good but not what I was expecting. It is a good product, but I may go with a different scent next time.

Gentle and long lasting!

Posted by 5027418560530111944 on Oct 28, 2014

Thw hole family uses this. I'm pleasantly surprised at how long it lasts :)

So in LOVE!

Posted by 5360035352382816368 on Aug 13, 2015

After looking and searching for baby products that are free of sulfates, parabens and junk I was having a hard time finding any that smelled nice. The rest on the market that could be comparable have no scent or are not pleasant at all. So when I found the Healthy Times line I was very excited and pleased with all of the wonderful scents. We have been buying them since out first daughter was born 9 years ago and continue to use it for our 1 yr. I am completely in love with the smell and quality and will not buy any other body product for our children.

very good

Posted by 5075654534008720766 on Feb 23, 2014

very good

Excellent Product

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Jan 21, 2016

I use it for my toddlers every day. Love the smell. Excellent product!