July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Healthy Times, Baby's Herbal Garden, Baby Lotion, Sweet Violet, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Healthy Times, Baby's Herbal Garden, Baby Lotion, Sweet Violet

Posted by otherkind on Apr 05, 2012

Nice lotion! Although I don't use it on my child, I adore it. Yes. I've bought it for myself. The smell of sweet violet is divine. This lotion not only make your skin really soft it also make it more toned. If you like sweet floral scents by this lotion for yourself. Believe me, you won't regret it! Отличный лосьен! Использую его для себя. Отлично увлажняет, быстро впитывается. Аромат - просто сказочный, но ненавязчивый. Если вы любите сладкие цветочные ароматы, вы не разочаруетесь в покупке.

I strongly advise everyone to buy this lotion!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

I strongly advise everyone to buy this lotion! Good for kids, but I like it myself. Nice, but gentle smells something powdery and floral, smell quickly erode, moistens despite the light texture and does not leave a film.

soft skin, beautiful fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Jul 27, 2011

I think I'm going to have to steal this one for my own beauty stash. This lotion smells so AMAZING. I bought this for my 9 month old son (I used it after bathing him with Healthy Times honeysuckle wash and chamomile blossom conditioner) and I could not stop sniffing him all day! I also found that my son's skin was noticeably softer after using this lotion. I love all Healthy Times products, and am so glad I purchased this.

good cream

Posted by agrifona on Nov 08, 2011

I will buy it again.. for myself!

super

Posted by EllEll on Jun 29, 2012

great body lotion, use for my skin (not for baby), lovely odor, super moisture__________________________ Отличный лосьон для тела, использую для себя (не для ребенка), отличное увлажнение