Healthy Times, Baby's Herbal Garden, Conditioner, Camomile Blossom, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Would Buy This Just for the Fragrance Alone

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Aug 25, 2011

I love natural fragrances, and this is one of my favourites! This conditioner smells so fresh and beautiful, you'll want to use it in your own hair - and you should! It's great for baby and me, our hair is soft and shiny. I use this conditioner with the pansy flower shampoo, honeysuckle wash and the herbal garden lotion. Afterwards, I can't stop sniffing my baby, he smells so good lol

love the scent

Posted by Reviewer3219360 on Jun 22, 2012

delicately scented. i love this..

I love

Posted by nanonano on Dec 05, 2013

Foaming Finger street Luster Finish Great satisfaction I like the fragrance

Wonderful

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

I love natural fragrances, and this is one of my favourites! This conditioner smells so fresh and beautiful, you'll want to use it in your own hair - and you should! It's great for the kids, their curly hair is soft and shiny.

Amazing!

Posted by 4964812621813221990 on Apr 09, 2015

I have fine afro hair. My hair is very sensitive to hair products. Also, I live in France and it's very difficult for me to access products that are suited to my hair. Thank goodness for IHerb! I decided to give this conditioner a try and I am amazed at how well suited it is to my hair! I can use it as a cowash, to condition my hair when mixed with oil, and afterwards, I can leave it in my hair. It moisturises, softens and smooths my hair. My curls are left springy and nourished. I can't sing the praises of this conditioner enough. I'm still waiting for everything to go wrong, as that is what I've had to become accustomed to over the years with hair products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »