比较好的磨牙饼干

Posted by Reviewer1560346 on Jun 19, 2011

这款产品在吃的过程中不容易被宝宝咬断。。这样就不会噎到宝宝,, 不过每条饼干不是单独包装的。。这样一打开就需要放密封盒内,,否则容易受潮然后碎掉

baby loves 'em

Posted by 4875940740831077942 on Nov 05, 2013

my baby has one of these in her fist most of her waking hours. and i think it's GREAT that she can't take a bite out of them -- that's the POINT of teething biscuits! you're not supposed to chew 'em up, your supposed to rub your baby gums and teeth against them, to sooth the teething irritation. (a teething biscuit that breaks easily is a totally dangerous teething biscuit, a choking hazard! so, please, ignore the negative review on this page, where someone complains the baby can't chomp 'em to bits. that's exactly why these are excellent!)

good

Posted by 5520983283823282783 on Oct 29, 2014

not very sweet ,so,I think it's healthy for my baby

good

Posted by 5338847939582777138 on Nov 13, 2014

It looks good and I want to eat them instead of my baby.

Baby loves them!

Posted by Reviewer2794334 on May 30, 2011

Nice consistency. My 8 month baby loves them. Great bland flavor for baby's delicate palate. Low in sugar. No Milk and Organic!!!! Thank you Healthy Times!

Teething & Dairy Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1577623 on Aug 24, 2011

The perfect solution for bubba's with Dairy Allergies, thank god I found these on-line as there was no alternative to regular teething rusks (containing milk products) in Australia for my little man. He loves them too!! The only negative I would have is that they break off easily and I am always fishing for chunks in his mouth, we just don't leave him unattended with them, problem solved :)

good

Posted by Reviewer1198935 on Feb 01, 2012

My baby like it.

good

Posted by Reviewer3022026 on Jul 31, 2012

tasty :-)

happy baby

Posted by 5045647939498520476 on May 14, 2014

Love these! When my son is feeling uncomfortable because of the teething, I give him one of these and he's a happy baby.

很不错的磨牙饼干

Posted by 4774105802379551922 on Apr 23, 2013

小朋友的口味和大人的是两样的,所以,不要用大人的口感去评判。 我们家小朋友一直母乳的,辅食后也是白粥什么的,口味比较清淡的,6个多月吃到这个饼干就非常喜欢,每天啊啊啊的要吃。 还有一个同事的朋友,他们家一直吃奶粉的,辅食后吃过各种口味的饼干,再吃这个磨牙饼干的时候就不怎么喜欢了。 Any way, both my girl and I love this biscuits very much.