Happy Baby

Posted by 5753356070042379227 on Aug 18, 2015

1 Month:My little boy has acid reflux and Dr recommended Barley Cereal. I looked at all of our local whole foods stores to no avail. I stumbled upon this site and whaaalaaa they have Barley baby cereal. My child tried Rice, oatmeal etc from other brands and did not like the taste and it constipated him. We didn't even get trough half the box of this product and he loved the taste and no more constipation! I give this product 10 stars! 5 Months: Son still loves this cereal and no more constipation. I would still give this product 5 Stars!!

allergic to rice and oatmeal cereal

Posted by 4874522020404637961 on Feb 19, 2015

My son is allergic to rice and oatmeal cereal. I couldn't find barley any where. Thankfully I came across this website. Great price and fast shipping. My son seems to love it and it smells to me like it would taste good too.

Barley Cereal

Posted by 5338435331592167748 on Feb 16, 2015

Fast and quick! Thank you.

Baby likes mixed with pears

Posted by 4942575889864135256 on Oct 23, 2013

We have to add probiotics and fiber to iron fortified cereals or they stop by son up. I used this cereal in home made baby food pouches, mixed with pears. My son really enjoyed the pouches. I like that this is organic.

great!

Posted by 5032210948502445473 on Aug 28, 2013

good

good

Posted by 5349018578503187507 on May 25, 2013

my baby like it

My twins like it

Posted by 5488510451999267832 on Nov 04, 2012

I wanted to try a single grain other than rice or oatmeal, and this was the perfect alternative. My twins get really constipated on the rice cereal, and one twin is allergic to oatmeal. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because they are still a bit constipated on the barley cereal.

baby likes

Posted by Reviewer1858523 on May 09, 2012

my little guy likes this well enough though he is nearly out of the baby cereal eating stage.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 27, 2012

my baby likes it!

Healthy Times Cereal

Posted by Reviewer1544979 on Jan 18, 2012

Regret buying here coz its totally diff from what I bought from my country. My baby loves the one I bought from local store so I bought 4 boxes at one go from iHerb but its totally diff in terms of smell and texture and definitely the taste too coz my baby doesn't even want to open his mouth. Still have not finished the first box and going to give away the other 3 boxes. If only I am not so greedy in the first place.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »