Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

Reviews 5-star

the best for ibs

Posted by Reviewer2387613 From Kentucky on Feb 06, 2011

This is the BEST for any tummy trouble. It has no taste, grit, and does not thicken in liquids like most fiber. It is 100% soluble, so no excess gas. I suffered from IBS and ulcerative colitis for 2 yrs. When I found this fiber and adjusted my diet, within 2 weeks I had none of my former symptoms.

This product is wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3095210 From California on May 26, 2009

An inexpensive way to get fiber without additives of any nature. Gentle and doesn't cause gas or discomfort. I highly recommend it - the best value I have found.

Cheaper than buying from Heather

Posted by Reviewer2664686 From California on Aug 03, 2009

iHerb offers this for a lower price than the manufacturer. I can't live without this fiber. I take a teaspoon of the fiber diluted in water before each meal to prevent discomfort and problems associated with my IBS. It acts as a buffer so I can still eat stuff that normally causes problems, like coffee and vegetables. I once ran out and had to buy a different brand of acacia fiber from the local store, and the smell of chemicals made it hard to drink. Heather's Acacia is the best.

Easiest, best fiber supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer2208599 From Netherlands on May 23, 2010

Just dissolve in water and drink. No grit, no gagging. Postpones hunger pangs, evens out blood sugar, preventing lightheadedness, and keeps you regular. I feel so more stable because of it. A keeper.

The magic bullet....almost!

Posted by Reviewer1306045 From Sweden on Sep 23, 2010

I suffer from a very severe form of IBS. First I did the IBS Audio 100 hypnotherapy cd's, then I changed my diet (to low fat, no red meat and no dairy for ex), and after that I began drinking this fiber daily... and these three things have completely transformed my life! I travel internationally again, I also began dating again (am getting married in a few months time!) and I am starting my own business soon, things I never believed in less than five years ago! I still struggle sometimes, but it is a tad bothersome sometimes my cramps, not the end of the world. I do not spend much mental energy on them... I am back to who I used to be! I highly recommend anyone with digestive issues to try this fiber for themselves!