great

Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016

good way to control condition of your stool. my main problem is constipation, so i take this 5 full tea spoons a day dissolved in a cup of water. After that, I drink more than a liter of water for about 5 hours. The result is good.

Acacia Senegal

Posted by 5142475033988046165 on Mar 16, 2016

It's the only thing that has given me a normal life after suffering from IBS for many, many years. I am 74 and really appreciate having normal bowel function.

Fantastic IBS remedy!

Posted by 4660621536202597290 on Jan 12, 2016

I suffer from intense IBS discomfort and pain since 4 years ago. I also suffer from CFS, which has turned IBS into a more severe form of IBS than normal one. I came across this product by accident, and after seeing the low price and the positive reviews, I wanted to give it a try. Well, now in 8 days of taking a full teaspoon my IBS is almost vanished, if you can believe that! No pain anymore, the discomfort is still there but tremendously subdued and I don't feel that bloated anymore. If I don't sleep 8-10 hours a day, then my IBS is catastrophe, but since taking this my tummy is way calmer even if I sleep 4-6 hours a night. I have tried so many natural supplements products (both cheap and expensive ones) since I suffer from CFS and there's no pharmaceutical remedy for it, but this is one of the few products that I felt so much improvement from in just a couple of days. On top of that, it's super cheap. Try it, you might have found the bargain of your life!

good

Posted by 4913723030706123699 on Jul 29, 2015

great helped stomach

very good!

Posted by 5591191963453455468 on Mar 21, 2015

Excellent product! I will definitely keep on ordering this!

Heathers Acacia Tummy Fiber Is Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This is a good way to get your fiber, especially for sensitive tummies!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1482294 on Feb 16, 2015

I love this easy to use fiber. It really does help IBS. I have told my doctor about it.

Produit extraordinaire pour l'intolérence au gluten !

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Dec 31, 2014

Ce produit est extraordinaire pour moi. Mes allergies au gluten disparaissent; je crois qu'il soigne réellement bien les intestins "perméable", il agit donc sur les maladies auto-immunes. Natasha Campbell cite 4 éléments à prendre pour se guérir, les bons prébiotiques sont la première catégorie, ce produit doit en faire partie, je continue de le prendre.

Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber

Posted by 5148266703008910391 on Dec 16, 2014

Awesome product. Fiber that is so fine and light. Very easy on the tummy. I definitely will buy again.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3099221 on Oct 15, 2014

I have IBS and I had trouble feeling sick when I woke up in the morning. I had this to my smoothie everyday and it seems to be helping. I don't have the stomach pains I use to have.