IBS Suffers - Try Heather's products!

Posted by Reviewer1014236 on Aug 24, 2010

I've had IBS my whole life. I lived with it... not understanding as a child. By my 20's the attacks could no longer by excused. For the next 20yrs I let the doctors manage my symptoms...they offered some help, but mostly failed to find a solution. Frustrated, and finding the quality of my life diminishing as my aging compounded the problem, I began to read everything I could... looking for my own answers. I discovered that IBS requires numerous management tricks, depending on your individual situation. A good place to begin is with Heather's products, especially the Acacia "soluble" fiber. (Note: I prefer sprinkling in on my food, there is no taste and it mixes in just fine. For me, drinking it in water or juice can cause distress later in the day.) There is a lot of good information on Heather's website. Do yourself a favor, take her experience and adapt it to your IBS. Change the quality of your life!

Lifesaver!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

I have had alot of issues with IBS. At first I wasn't sure if I was just buying another product that I would try and find out it didn't really help very much. (I have a number of half-used products sitting on my shelf, hey I'll try anything to fix my bloating, gas and stomach discomfort). Eating is a challenge, but with tummy fiber, I don't have to be so cautious with food. You just follow the directions, start with a small amount, half a teaspoon before meals, and gradually increase the amount. I guess the theory behind it is that consuming soluble fiber, such as Acacia Senegal, helps to regulate the bowel motility, (helps with diarrhea and constipation) and helps build a healthy gut flora, which would also help with bloating and gas. This and Heather's peppermint caps are extremely helpful for managing IBS.

the best for ibs

Posted by Reviewer2387613 on Feb 06, 2011

This is the BEST for any tummy trouble. It has no taste, grit, and does not thicken in liquids like most fiber. It is 100% soluble, so no excess gas. I suffered from IBS and ulcerative colitis for 2 yrs. When I found this fiber and adjusted my diet, within 2 weeks I had none of my former symptoms.

It works well

Posted by Karisma on Nov 03, 2013

I used to have problem on constipation and took the herbal tea for many years. The herbal tea made me stomachache but it was better than taking the medicines. I found this product in I-herb and used it for 1 year already. Pros - No more constipation. You don't have to drink every day. I take it when I have problem. - Easy, just mix with water - Safe because it is from natural - Price is valuable Cons - It has some smell when you mix with water. I do recommend this product.

This product is wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3095210 on May 26, 2009

An inexpensive way to get fiber without additives of any nature. Gentle and doesn't cause gas or discomfort. I highly recommend it - the best value I have found.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2174246 on Jun 03, 2009

This fiber isn't for everyone but certainly worth trying to see if it makes a difference. Give it at least 1-2 months of consistent use to see. I shake it up with just water, it completely dissolves and I can barely taste it. (Only with Heather's: other acacia fiber I can't stand) I'm SO glad iherb is carrying it now; the best price anywhere!!

Cheaper than buying from Heather

Posted by Reviewer2664686 on Aug 03, 2009

iHerb offers this for a lower price than the manufacturer. I can't live without this fiber. I take a teaspoon of the fiber diluted in water before each meal to prevent discomfort and problems associated with my IBS. It acts as a buffer so I can still eat stuff that normally causes problems, like coffee and vegetables. I once ran out and had to buy a different brand of acacia fiber from the local store, and the smell of chemicals made it hard to drink. Heather's Acacia is the best.

Fantastic IBS remedy!

Posted by 4660621536202597290 on Jan 12, 2016

I suffer from intense IBS discomfort and pain since 4 years ago. I also suffer from CFS, which has turned IBS into a more severe form of IBS than normal one. I came across this product by accident, and after seeing the low price and the positive reviews, I wanted to give it a try. Well, now in 8 days of taking a full teaspoon my IBS is almost vanished, if you can believe that! No pain anymore, the discomfort is still there but tremendously subdued and I don't feel that bloated anymore. If I don't sleep 8-10 hours a day, then my IBS is catastrophe, but since taking this my tummy is way calmer even if I sleep 4-6 hours a night. I have tried so many natural supplements products (both cheap and expensive ones) since I suffer from CFS and there's no pharmaceutical remedy for it, but this is one of the few products that I felt so much improvement from in just a couple of days. On top of that, it's super cheap. Try it, you might have found the bargain of your life!

Good for Digestive System

Posted by Reviewer1493330 on Mar 08, 2010

I've been taking a teaspoon with my evening meal. It seems to have a calming effect on my whole digestive system as well as keeping me regular. I've noticed my GERD has been better since starting this too.

Easiest, best fiber supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on May 23, 2010

Just dissolve in water and drink. No grit, no gagging. Postpones hunger pangs, evens out blood sugar, preventing lightheadedness, and keeps you regular. I feel so more stable because of it. A keeper.