Great Products

Posted by Reviewer1825013 on Jul 08, 2011

Heather's Tummy Care products are great for many digestive issues. This is the best fiber product I've ever used.

Gut Food

Posted by Reviewer1853137 on Mar 01, 2011

By way of many years'search I found Acacia Senegal Fiber at HelpForIBS.com. Diarrhea and constipation, bloating and bowel spasms directed my life. No more! I take Heather's products systematically and exactly as directed. The Acacia Fiber is wonderful stuff even if you don't have IBS. It is imperative to work up to the level that is right for you. Go too fast and you will declare it won't work for you. It has taken me more than five months to find what works for me! It is the most important food I put into my mouth; twice daily. Now I order it on iHerb along with my other products.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1859159 on Aug 22, 2011

Love this fiber!

Produit extraordinaire pour l'intolérence au gluten !

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Dec 31, 2014

Ce produit est extraordinaire pour moi. Mes allergies au gluten disparaissent; je crois qu'il soigne réellement bien les intestins "perméable", il agit donc sur les maladies auto-immunes. Natasha Campbell cite 4 éléments à prendre pour se guérir, les bons prébiotiques sont la première catégorie, ce produit doit en faire partie, je continue de le prendre.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1688302 on Nov 09, 2011

I had been taking Tribez Nutrition Acacia as it was available local from Whole Foods. Imagine my surprise one day when I went back to stock up and they told me the manufacturer had discontinued... After some internet searching I found Heather's Acacia and it is much better even than the Tribez! It doesn't clump at all/nearly as much as the Tribez, and there's barely any taste to it. I do wish the bags were resealable, but I guess that's why they sell the cans. For now I'm just reusing my last Tribez bag.

Very satisfied.

Posted by Reviewer1691407 on May 16, 2011

Gentle product that works without producing gas or discomfort of any kind. I have IBS and IC and I recommend it.

My Favorite Acacia Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Oct 31, 2009

Heather's acacia fiber dissolves readily, unlike the usually great NOW brand which is brown and sticky. Heather's pours smoothly and has a lovely bright white color. I sprinkle some on my cereal in the morning and it doesn't make the rice milk gloppy! I'm so glad iHerb is carrying Heather's fiber now!

Excellent

Posted by 5543922078654058093 on Sep 28, 2016

the acacia Fiber are far more better than physilium husk. It is more gentle on my tummy, doesn't give me cramps. The taste is neutral and it mixes very well with water.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2122831 on Jan 02, 2010

It is the best for IBS or anyone with stomack discomfort, take everyday twice a day before meals. It takes a couple weeks to really get full results don't give up. I am off all prescription medications for acid ect.. I take religously so don't think it will work if you just take occationaly.

Really helps with constipation

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jun 28, 2010

I have been experiencing constipation and got this because it is soluble fiber and thought it might be easier on my stomach. I really like this. It helps me "go" without cramping I experience with senna or magnesium citrate. The consistency in the bag is powdery but once mixed with water it turns into little strings of "goo". Not gross just odd. I will keep taking this even when my problems clear up since it is easy and inexpensive.