good product

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Feb 03, 2012

have used it now for several weeks and it seems to make a difference. It's tastless, I add it to my smoothies twice a day. Less stomach discomfort and gas.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Oct 11, 2013

This powder is easy to dissolve with no taste.

heather tummy powder

Posted by Reviewer2282479 on Feb 13, 2012

Works great for suffers of IBS

Terrific stuff for people with IBS

Posted by Reviewer3265803 on Jun 03, 2011

I have been using this for the past year and it is great. I found out about it on the helpforibs.com website. It's made a world of difference for me.

iherb's awesome price!

Posted by Reviewer3312932 on Jun 05, 2011

This is the absolutely lowest price I have been ever been able to find on this product! 3 people use it in my household so we go through it quickly. To find it for just a little over $10 a bag was wonderful! Thank you iherb!

Heather's Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jun 14, 2011

I've only been using this product for a short time. It is recommended for treating IBS. As a fiber I like it very much - it is organic acacia which is not the usual fiber that you can buy. It has a prebiotic effect which helps the body grow healthy flora in the digestive tract. I haven't used it long enough yet to know how much it will help my IBS. I'm hopeful it will help alot.

GENTLE FIBER

Posted by Reviewer1812480 on Jun 17, 2011

This product is very gentle and will not stop up the colon if large amounts of water are not consumed. Some how I feel that this alleviates my IBS. Its viturally clear with an ulta mild taste. This is a wonderful product. Does not contain chemicals and compared to other fiber products the cost and quality can't be beat.

Wonderful Discovery

Posted by Reviewer1822424 on Jun 28, 2011

A wonderful product that works. It is a great feeling to find an organic, 'good for you' product that works so well, so fast. I can't imagine being without it!

I B S

Posted by Reviewer2513105 on Jul 05, 2011

i order the acacia powder on behalf of my wife and she would any one suffering from I B S totry this powder. It has completly cured her symptons and we fully intend to take care that we order in plenty of time to ensure continous use.

A terrific help for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2457357 on Jul 06, 2011

This soluble fiber powder is easy to ingest, tasteless and very effective against IBS symptoms. I add it to oatmeal in the morning and drink it in a half cup of water before dinner every day.