Produit extraordinaire pour l'intolérence au gluten !

Posted by Michel-Ghezail on Dec 31, 2014

Ce produit est extraordinaire pour moi. Mes allergies au gluten disparaissent; je crois qu'il soigne réellement bien les intestins "perméable", il agit donc sur les maladies auto-immunes. Natasha Campbell cite 4 éléments à prendre pour se guérir, les bons prébiotiques sont la première catégorie, ce produit doit en faire partie, je continue de le prendre.

Heathers acacia fiber

Posted by Reviewer3203169 on Sep 06, 2013

Tasteless, grit less, gentle and effective. I use it everyday in a smoothie but have used in cereal and oatmeal.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2144244 on Oct 03, 2013

I will purchase again.

Gotta try this

Posted by Reviewer3245642 on Dec 03, 2013

Great stuff; best neutral soluble fiber. Really calms my digestion and adds bulk for bowel movements.

Great Product!

Posted by 5130732343508422997 on Dec 09, 2013

This product is great! It mixes great in liquids is tasteless and can be added to foods and baked goods without compromising taste or texture.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2385252 on Aug 06, 2013

Easy to use, works well for constipation. Great product thank you

Best Fiber Supplement I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Aug 07, 2013

I've tried different kinds of fiber supplements to help keep me regular. This is the most non-irritating one by far, and it really helps keep me regular. In addition, it dissolves well, and does not have that unpleasant grittiness that other fiber products have such as Yerba Prima's Colon Care or psyllium husks. It also does not cause gas or bloating like other fiber supplements. I'm so glad that I discovered this product!

Helps with IBS

Posted by 4850362129680495720 on Aug 02, 2016

This is a fantastic product! After severe radiation and chemo therapy, I've suffered radiation-induced IBS for years. Now, with Heather's Tummy Care, I've finally got it under control. It's like a new life. I experimented until I arrived at the best dosage for me, and I suggest others do the same. I wish everyone the same success as me.

Love this Product!

Posted by 5381253879925653088 on Aug 03, 2016

This is an amazing fiber product that I am so happy to be able to purchase. It's super-healthy and great for your gut biome and digestive system. It's tasteless, dissolves easily and is a no-brainer for me to purchase. Iherb is a fabulous business and I cannot believe they offer Canadian $'s at par and have such great shipping rates. Also, the product always comes to me way faster than I expect. Iherb's service is amazing and this is a very refreshing experience for me. Thank-you!

gentle but effective

Posted by Korutherapy on Aug 03, 2016

suffer from IBS. Its so gentle and soothing on my tummy. Have been using it for a year now.