Best fiber product!

Posted by Reviewer2973257 on Nov 22, 2009

I have IC & no longer can I take prune juice. Then I found this product & it has help keep me regular. If you follow the directions it mixes well & if you put it in some food or drink you can't even taste it. I also feel that it does more for you than other similar more well known products.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1066292 on Nov 27, 2009

I bought this for my boss who has IBS and she says its like a miracle worker. Shes used this for a few years and swears by it.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3273237 on Nov 30, 2009

This is an excellent product that does everything it claims to do. Highly recommend.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Dec 18, 2009

the main symptom of starting my change of life is cramping, especially when I had gas or needed to go to the bathroom. I have always had this with PMS 4 days before my menses, but my change of life has brought on PMS for almost 6 weeks. I read the advise on Heather Tummy Care website, that symptoms might not be IBS, but I was desperate to stop breathing hard and feeling like my insides were coming out and the urgency to go. I did get a colonoscopy and that showed everything is fine, but I started taking this product anyway and it really helped. I no longer have those cramps and so helped me even though I do not have IBS. I am relieved from the PMS cramping - which looks an a lot like IBS. I am so happy about it. I have not had to race to a public restroom either. Yeah! I think none of us can be clumped together and this product will help those it helps. For example, the peppermint oil from Heather's Tummy Care made me feel sick even though it has helped so many. I am glad I tried both because this one did work for me and I am feeling well again.

Heather's Fiber Acacia powder

Posted by Reviewer1128125 on Dec 22, 2009

This powder dissolves well and has no taste. It does not cause any gas like some fiber products can. It really helps with IBS problems.

acacia fiber

Posted by Reviewer1589583 on Dec 28, 2009

easy to mix. helps with my IBS-C

Agreeable

Posted by Reviewer1546213 on Dec 28, 2009

I like this stuff. It gives water/food a fairly "smooth" texture as you use more of it (as the label suggests). I don't mind the smoothness, and it seems to be agreable to my slow digestion. Nearly no taste.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2122831 on Jan 02, 2010

It is the best for IBS or anyone with stomack discomfort, take everyday twice a day before meals. It takes a couple weeks to really get full results don't give up. I am off all prescription medications for acid ect.. I take religously so don't think it will work if you just take occationaly.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2630652 on Jan 08, 2010

this product does what it says it does.

This works really well

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Jan 23, 2010

It took several weeks but this stuff really works wonderfully, without any gas or discomfort. The perfect solution for constipation. Just mix it with your food.