Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2591891 on Jul 08, 2011

I am unable to tolerate other brands like METAMUCIL, etc.; however, I have found Heather's Tummy Care to be the answer for my use. No indigestion, crammping, or gas. It leaves me with a great comfortable feeling.

A terrific help for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2457357 on Jul 06, 2011

This soluble fiber powder is easy to ingest, tasteless and very effective against IBS symptoms. I add it to oatmeal in the morning and drink it in a half cup of water before dinner every day.

I B S

Posted by Reviewer2513105 on Jul 05, 2011

i order the acacia powder on behalf of my wife and she would any one suffering from I B S totry this powder. It has completly cured her symptons and we fully intend to take care that we order in plenty of time to ensure continous use.

Wonderful Discovery

Posted by Reviewer1822424 on Jun 28, 2011

A wonderful product that works. It is a great feeling to find an organic, 'good for you' product that works so well, so fast. I can't imagine being without it!

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Jun 17, 2011

I really had high hopes for this product and even reordered. I took it as instructed, increasing slowly, but it gave me terrible cramps, bloating and wind. I am sure it does work for some people, but unfortunately another product I have tried that doesn't work for me.

GENTLE FIBER

Posted by Reviewer1812480 on Jun 17, 2011

This product is very gentle and will not stop up the colon if large amounts of water are not consumed. Some how I feel that this alleviates my IBS. Its viturally clear with an ulta mild taste. This is a wonderful product. Does not contain chemicals and compared to other fiber products the cost and quality can't be beat.

Heather's Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jun 14, 2011

I've only been using this product for a short time. It is recommended for treating IBS. As a fiber I like it very much - it is organic acacia which is not the usual fiber that you can buy. It has a prebiotic effect which helps the body grow healthy flora in the digestive tract. I haven't used it long enough yet to know how much it will help my IBS. I'm hopeful it will help alot.

iherb's awesome price!

Posted by Reviewer3312932 on Jun 05, 2011

This is the absolutely lowest price I have been ever been able to find on this product! 3 people use it in my household so we go through it quickly. To find it for just a little over $10 a bag was wonderful! Thank you iherb!

Terrific stuff for people with IBS

Posted by Reviewer3265803 on Jun 03, 2011

I have been using this for the past year and it is great. I found out about it on the helpforibs.com website. It's made a world of difference for me.

Heather's Tummy Care, Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on May 23, 2011

seemed effective. however other things were used: betaine hcl, gluten free diet...