Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer1960115 on Jun 27, 2009

I have tried other "acacia" fibers that were less expensive thinking they were all the same. They are not! This is by far the best I have tried. Not gritty, dissolves quickly and very easy to drink in just plain water!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2174246 on Jun 03, 2009

This fiber isn't for everyone but certainly worth trying to see if it makes a difference. Give it at least 1-2 months of consistent use to see. I shake it up with just water, it completely dissolves and I can barely taste it. (Only with Heather's: other acacia fiber I can't stand) I'm SO glad iherb is carrying it now; the best price anywhere!!

Cheaper than buying from Heather

Posted by Reviewer2664686 on Aug 03, 2009

iHerb offers this for a lower price than the manufacturer. I can't live without this fiber. I take a teaspoon of the fiber diluted in water before each meal to prevent discomfort and problems associated with my IBS. It acts as a buffer so I can still eat stuff that normally causes problems, like coffee and vegetables. I once ran out and had to buy a different brand of acacia fiber from the local store, and the smell of chemicals made it hard to drink. Heather's Acacia is the best.

Good for Digestive System

Posted by Reviewer1493330 on Mar 08, 2010

I've been taking a teaspoon with my evening meal. It seems to have a calming effect on my whole digestive system as well as keeping me regular. I've noticed my GERD has been better since starting this too.

Easiest, best fiber supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on May 23, 2010

Just dissolve in water and drink. No grit, no gagging. Postpones hunger pangs, evens out blood sugar, preventing lightheadedness, and keeps you regular. I feel so more stable because of it. A keeper.