Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

Cheaper than buying from Heather

Posted by Reviewer2664686 on Aug 03, 2009

iHerb offers this for a lower price than the manufacturer. I can't live without this fiber. I take a teaspoon of the fiber diluted in water before each meal to prevent discomfort and problems associated with my IBS. It acts as a buffer so I can still eat stuff that normally causes problems, like coffee and vegetables. I once ran out and had to buy a different brand of acacia fiber from the local store, and the smell of chemicals made it hard to drink. Heather's Acacia is the best.

Easiest, best fiber supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on May 23, 2010

Just dissolve in water and drink. No grit, no gagging. Postpones hunger pangs, evens out blood sugar, preventing lightheadedness, and keeps you regular. I feel so more stable because of it. A keeper.

Lifesaver!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

I have had alot of issues with IBS. At first I wasn't sure if I was just buying another product that I would try and find out it didn't really help very much. (I have a number of half-used products sitting on my shelf, hey I'll try anything to fix my bloating, gas and stomach discomfort). Eating is a challenge, but with tummy fiber, I don't have to be so cautious with food. You just follow the directions, start with a small amount, half a teaspoon before meals, and gradually increase the amount. I guess the theory behind it is that consuming soluble fiber, such as Acacia Senegal, helps to regulate the bowel motility, (helps with diarrhea and constipation) and helps build a healthy gut flora, which would also help with bloating and gas. This and Heather's peppermint caps are extremely helpful for managing IBS.

It works well

Posted by Karisma on Nov 03, 2013

I used to have problem on constipation and took the herbal tea for many years. The herbal tea made me stomachache but it was better than taking the medicines. I found this product in I-herb and used it for 1 year already. Pros - No more constipation. You don't have to drink every day. I take it when I have problem. - Easy, just mix with water - Safe because it is from natural - Price is valuable Cons - It has some smell when you mix with water. I do recommend this product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1254259 on Sep 06, 2009

I have used many fibre products over the years, and find Heather's Tummy Fibre to be effective and gentle - I'll carry on using it!