Fantastic IBS remedy!

Posted by 4660621536202597290 on Jan 12, 2016

I suffer from intense IBS discomfort and pain since 4 years ago. I also suffer from CFS, which has turned IBS into a more severe form of IBS than normal one. I came across this product by accident, and after seeing the low price and the positive reviews, I wanted to give it a try. Well, now in 8 days of taking a full teaspoon my IBS is almost vanished, if you can believe that! No pain anymore, the discomfort is still there but tremendously subdued and I don't feel that bloated anymore. If I don't sleep 8-10 hours a day, then my IBS is catastrophe, but since taking this my tummy is way calmer even if I sleep 4-6 hours a night. I have tried so many natural supplements products (both cheap and expensive ones) since I suffer from CFS and there's no pharmaceutical remedy for it, but this is one of the few products that I felt so much improvement from in just a couple of days. On top of that, it's super cheap. Try it, you might have found the bargain of your life!

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer1960115 on Jun 27, 2009

I have tried other "acacia" fibers that were less expensive thinking they were all the same. They are not! This is by far the best I have tried. Not gritty, dissolves quickly and very easy to drink in just plain water!

Good for Digestive System

Posted by Reviewer1493330 on Mar 08, 2010

I've been taking a teaspoon with my evening meal. It seems to have a calming effect on my whole digestive system as well as keeping me regular. I've noticed my GERD has been better since starting this too.

Easiest, best fiber supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on May 23, 2010

Just dissolve in water and drink. No grit, no gagging. Postpones hunger pangs, evens out blood sugar, preventing lightheadedness, and keeps you regular. I feel so more stable because of it. A keeper.

Acacia Senegal

Posted by 5142475033988046165 on Mar 16, 2016

It's the only thing that has given me a normal life after suffering from IBS for many, many years. I am 74 and really appreciate having normal bowel function.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1254259 on Sep 06, 2009

I have used many fibre products over the years, and find Heather's Tummy Fibre to be effective and gentle - I'll carry on using it!

Good for reflux, useless for constipation

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

I am a 62-year-old male with ibs-c and reflux. Every 6months or so I get bouts of stomach burning, bloating and nausea directly after eating. The last time I became constipated as well. Over a period of 6 weeks I increased my dosage of acacia tummy fiber until I was using 5 heaping Tbs per day. The reflux subsided, the stomach symptoms calmed down too. But the constipation remained. In the end I was forced to give up on this product in order to successfully address my constipation issue.

made my IBS stable

Posted by Reviewer2387131 on Sep 11, 2010

I can't go a day without this! it has completely taken away my bloating and gas. it took about 5 weeks of adjusting to the right level, but once i got there it was a magical effect...my belly is flat again and i am feeling so much better! heather's fennel tea is also great. :) if you have ANY kind of digestive issues, i highly recommend taking this every day...

Wonderful for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1365679 on Aug 12, 2009

I have tried many products over the years and after reading the information on Heather's website I decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. For me, this is a product I wish I had found a long time ago. You do have to follow the instructions and find your "dose," but being patient is well worth it. If you are like so many people with digestive issues, the price of this item is certainly nothing compared to everything you have probably already tried...

Acacia Fiber for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Nov 13, 2009

Have been using this mixed in oatmeal each morning. Along with other IBS methods of eating properly, I have finally achieved stability in my digestive system. I used to buy directly from Heather's site where You can received great tips and other products for IBS care. Now I am glad to be able to get this from iherb at a much better price.