Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

Easiest, best fiber supplement ever

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on May 23, 2010

Just dissolve in water and drink. No grit, no gagging. Postpones hunger pangs, evens out blood sugar, preventing lightheadedness, and keeps you regular. I feel so more stable because of it. A keeper.

Lifesaver!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

I have had alot of issues with IBS. At first I wasn't sure if I was just buying another product that I would try and find out it didn't really help very much. (I have a number of half-used products sitting on my shelf, hey I'll try anything to fix my bloating, gas and stomach discomfort). Eating is a challenge, but with tummy fiber, I don't have to be so cautious with food. You just follow the directions, start with a small amount, half a teaspoon before meals, and gradually increase the amount. I guess the theory behind it is that consuming soluble fiber, such as Acacia Senegal, helps to regulate the bowel motility, (helps with diarrhea and constipation) and helps build a healthy gut flora, which would also help with bloating and gas. This and Heather's peppermint caps are extremely helpful for managing IBS.

It works well

Posted by Karisma on Nov 03, 2013

I used to have problem on constipation and took the herbal tea for many years. The herbal tea made me stomachache but it was better than taking the medicines. I found this product in I-herb and used it for 1 year already. Pros - No more constipation. You don't have to drink every day. I take it when I have problem. - Easy, just mix with water - Safe because it is from natural - Price is valuable Cons - It has some smell when you mix with water. I do recommend this product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1254259 on Sep 06, 2009

I have used many fibre products over the years, and find Heather's Tummy Fibre to be effective and gentle - I'll carry on using it!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2174246 on Jun 03, 2009

This fiber isn't for everyone but certainly worth trying to see if it makes a difference. Give it at least 1-2 months of consistent use to see. I shake it up with just water, it completely dissolves and I can barely taste it. (Only with Heather's: other acacia fiber I can't stand) I'm SO glad iherb is carrying it now; the best price anywhere!!