The magic bullet....almost!

Posted by Reviewer1306045 on Sep 23, 2010

I suffer from a very severe form of IBS. First I did the IBS Audio 100 hypnotherapy cd's, then I changed my diet (to low fat, no red meat and no dairy for ex), and after that I began drinking this fiber daily... and these three things have completely transformed my life! I travel internationally again, I also began dating again (am getting married in a few months time!) and I am starting my own business soon, things I never believed in less than five years ago! I still struggle sometimes, but it is a tad bothersome sometimes my cramps, not the end of the world. I do not spend much mental energy on them... I am back to who I used to be! I highly recommend anyone with digestive issues to try this fiber for themselves!

Good for Digestive System

Posted by Reviewer1493330 on Mar 08, 2010

I've been taking a teaspoon with my evening meal. It seems to have a calming effect on my whole digestive system as well as keeping me regular. I've noticed my GERD has been better since starting this too.

Fantastic IBS remedy!

Posted by 4660621536202597290 on Jan 12, 2016

I suffer from intense IBS discomfort and pain since 4 years ago. I also suffer from CFS, which has turned IBS into a more severe form of IBS than normal one. I came across this product by accident, and after seeing the low price and the positive reviews, I wanted to give it a try. Well, now in 8 days of taking a full teaspoon my IBS is almost vanished, if you can believe that! No pain anymore, the discomfort is still there but tremendously subdued and I don't feel that bloated anymore. If I don't sleep 8-10 hours a day, then my IBS is catastrophe, but since taking this my tummy is way calmer even if I sleep 4-6 hours a night. I have tried so many natural supplements products (both cheap and expensive ones) since I suffer from CFS and there's no pharmaceutical remedy for it, but this is one of the few products that I felt so much improvement from in just a couple of days. On top of that, it's super cheap. Try it, you might have found the bargain of your life!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1254259 on Sep 06, 2009

I have used many fibre products over the years, and find Heather's Tummy Fibre to be effective and gentle - I'll carry on using it!

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer1960115 on Jun 27, 2009

I have tried other "acacia" fibers that were less expensive thinking they were all the same. They are not! This is by far the best I have tried. Not gritty, dissolves quickly and very easy to drink in just plain water!

Minnesota

Posted by Reviewer2487210 on Aug 05, 2011

I used it for about 3 weeks I was taking 2 teaspoons everyday in the AM. It keep me regular which I liked. Once I reached my peak of being regular I developed major cramping. It was so bad I could hardy sit in a chair the pain was so intense. I lasted a week in pain and finally quit using the product and my pain subsided. I'm probably one of the rare people that can't use it.

Acacia Senegal

Posted by 5142475033988046165 on Mar 16, 2016

It's the only thing that has given me a normal life after suffering from IBS for many, many years. I am 74 and really appreciate having normal bowel function.

Good for reflux, useless for constipation

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

I am a 62-year-old male with ibs-c and reflux. Every 6months or so I get bouts of stomach burning, bloating and nausea directly after eating. The last time I became constipated as well. Over a period of 6 weeks I increased my dosage of acacia tummy fiber until I was using 5 heaping Tbs per day. The reflux subsided, the stomach symptoms calmed down too. But the constipation remained. In the end I was forced to give up on this product in order to successfully address my constipation issue.

made my IBS stable

Posted by Reviewer2387131 on Sep 11, 2010

I can't go a day without this! it has completely taken away my bloating and gas. it took about 5 weeks of adjusting to the right level, but once i got there it was a magical effect...my belly is flat again and i am feeling so much better! heather's fennel tea is also great. :) if you have ANY kind of digestive issues, i highly recommend taking this every day...

Skeptic no more!

Posted by Reviewer2618090 on Jan 10, 2011

I had my doubts, as I have tried many, many strategies for dealing with IBS, but this really works--keeps IBS at bay. I use a heaping tablespoon every morning. But experiment and see what works best for you. Doesn't get thick, taste is good, mild.