Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

IBS Suffers - Try Heather's products!

Posted by Reviewer1014236 From Massachusetts on Aug 24, 2010

I've had IBS my whole life. I lived with it... not understanding as a child. By my 20's the attacks could no longer by excused. For the next 20yrs I let the doctors manage my symptoms...they offered some help, but mostly failed to find a solution. Frustrated, and finding the quality of my life diminishing as my aging compounded the problem, I began to read everything I could... looking for my own answers. I discovered that IBS requires numerous management tricks, depending on your individual situation. A good place to begin is with Heather's products, especially the Acacia "soluble" fiber. (Note: I prefer sprinkling in on my food, there is no taste and it mixes in just fine. For me, drinking it in water or juice can cause distress later in the day.) There is a lot of good information on Heather's website. Do yourself a favor, take her experience and adapt it to your IBS. Change the quality of your life!

Works Great for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2005673 From California on Aug 24, 2010

This product is organic and has no preservatives or added ingredients and it works really well to help regulate your stools, especially if you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Lifesaver!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use From Arizona on Apr 15, 2013

I have had alot of issues with IBS. At first I wasn't sure if I was just buying another product that I would try and find out it didn't really help very much. (I have a number of half-used products sitting on my shelf, hey I'll try anything to fix my bloating, gas and stomach discomfort). Eating is a challenge, but with tummy fiber, I don't have to be so cautious with food. You just follow the directions, start with a small amount, half a teaspoon before meals, and gradually increase the amount. I guess the theory behind it is that consuming soluble fiber, such as Acacia Senegal, helps to regulate the bowel motility, (helps with diarrhea and constipation) and helps build a healthy gut flora, which would also help with bloating and gas. This and Heather's peppermint caps are extremely helpful for managing IBS.

It works well

Posted by Karisma From Thailand on Nov 03, 2013

I used to have problem on constipation and took the herbal tea for many years. The herbal tea made me stomachache but it was better than taking the medicines. I found this product in I-herb and used it for 1 year already. Pros - No more constipation. You don't have to drink every day. I take it when I have problem. - Easy, just mix with water - Safe because it is from natural - Price is valuable Cons - It has some smell when you mix with water. I do recommend this product.

review