Acacia

Posted by Reviewer1386472 on Nov 17, 2010

I use this product every day and feel better when I use it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1482294 on Feb 16, 2015

I love this easy to use fiber. It really does help IBS. I have told my doctor about it.

great

Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016

good way to control condition of your stool. my main problem is constipation, so i take this 5 full tea spoons a day dissolved in a cup of water. After that, I drink more than a liter of water for about 5 hours. The result is good.

Excellent Product

Posted by 4806831932140120117 on Jul 03, 2016

Hi i am from India and am glad to review this product. My mother was suffering from digestion problem from last 10-15 years as i could remember and tried many medicines and doctors. Even doctors would often tell her that there is no issue. However she was struggling and could not eat properly. Last year while searching her symptoms on internet to diagnose the ailment i happened to land on Heather's Tummy care website and after reading reviews i thought of trying this product too. And i ordered one bottle of Peppermint capsule first which was able to relieve her pain in intestine and then i ordered Acacia senegal tummy fiber. Thanks to Allah, this product has benefited her a lot. Fiber has improved her digestive system to a great extent and she is no more dependent on any other type of medicine. She has gained health and feels more happy. Thanks a lot for such a wonderful product. The only challenge i face is ordering the powder from US, here in India some online websites sell the items but they cost dearly. And ordering from US adds a big amount as shipping cost. Till now i am managing to get the product with the help of my friends who often visit US and bring the product for me.

life giver!!!

Posted by 5553273222667445662 on Jul 11, 2016

This one product, more than any other, has given me a new lease on life. IBSD had me confined to the house before I found Heather's Help for IBS and ordered this fiber, along with her Peppermint Oil Caps. Together they have given me freedom to go and do without worry of needing a bathroom in a hurry. I am never without them.

An old "tried & true" item!

Posted by 4711546791599620936 on Aug 27, 2013

This is something I have used for years. It aids me in my digestive system. I can get it for less expense here, than from the maker.

Good product

Posted by 4934775448359656736 on Sep 21, 2014

if you are suffering from IBS. I can truly recommed this. It's easy to take because taste is mild and you can mix it to (for example) smoothies is you want.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3099221 on Oct 15, 2014

I have IBS and I had trouble feeling sick when I woke up in the morning. I had this to my smoothie everyday and it seems to be helping. I don't have the stomach pains I use to have.

Good fibre for IBS sufferer

Posted by veryanyhow on Dec 15, 2013

I add this to my blend and it doesn't become gooey like most other fiber. I can't take usual fiber supplement due to my IBS. But this doesn't irritate my digestive system at all.

review