Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3323311 on Aug 14, 2010

Heather's acacia fiber is an excellent product because it has ended my IBS-C which I have had for many years. I also appreciate the good value and service provided to me my by iHerb. They are the best. David

tummy fiber

Posted by Reviewer2482153 on Jun 04, 2010

The best thing for my IBS

No Gas!!

Posted by Reviewer1386769 on Jul 21, 2010

Seems to help wih my IBS-C as it is hard for me to tolerate insoluble fiber so this soluble fiber product helps to move the insoluble along. And best of all, unlike all the other fiber supplements that I have tried and I have tried them all, this product does not produce intestinal gas for me.

I feel better but the stuff is like eating paste

Posted by Reviewer2514979 on Apr 07, 2010

I don't have any luck stirring with a fork as instructing, whipping with a beater, heating with hot tea, or anything I've tried to break up the clumps, and this fiber powder is lumpy and has a strange texture in fluid, but dang, my stomach feels better since trying it, and even though it makes for one weird glass of water I have to say I'm a believer and I will use it from now on.

heather tummy care

Posted by Reviewer1172945 on Aug 06, 2010

good product-- organic. Takes some time to mix with the water,so to save time put some over food but over all very happy with it.

Minnesota

Posted by Reviewer2487210 on Aug 05, 2011

I used it for about 3 weeks I was taking 2 teaspoons everyday in the AM. It keep me regular which I liked. Once I reached my peak of being regular I developed major cramping. It was so bad I could hardy sit in a chair the pain was so intense. I lasted a week in pain and finally quit using the product and my pain subsided. I'm probably one of the rare people that can't use it.

Heather's Tummy Fiber

Posted by Reviewer3199133 on Jul 29, 2010

I love ordering from iherb.com. I always receive my orders on time, and the products that I order are outstanding and at a more modest price. I love Heather's Tummy fiber, and now that I can get it at iherb.com; I love it even more!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3216155 on Jul 06, 2010

I've been suffering from digestive problems for the past 5 years. But once I discovered Heather's Tummy Care, I've been feeling much better. I experienced an intestional "calming" immediately. I won't be without it!!

This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer1933107 on Aug 17, 2010

We have been using this product for years and iHerb has the best price on it that I can find. You simply can't detect any flavor or texture change at all in your food and we use it in most anything from beverages to cereal to deserts. iHerb was quick to deliver and we look forward to doing business again in the future. Thanks, iHerb!

The best fiber

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Sep 06, 2010

This fiber is very gently and effective. Use it. It works - bottom line.