fibre

Posted by Reviewer3154349 on Jul 21, 2009

good fibre supplement, but like most things the body takes a little time to adapt, particularly finding the right dosage for whatever ailment you have

Effectivness

Posted by Reviewer2007308 on Jun 27, 2009

Since using Acacia Fibre things have settled down. Feel very good.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2087425 on Sep 18, 2009

I suffer from IBS and I had been using Benefiber and read about Heather's Tummy Care products. I add fiber to every meal and it is tasteless. Benefiber seems to dissolve faster if you put it in a liquid. I do think this product is better because it seems like I have less gas and bloating.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2465297 on Feb 17, 2010

The best fiber I have ever used. Easy to use, tasteless and works for both extreme symptoms

Does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer1559455 on Oct 13, 2009

I use this for my son, as his gluten-free diet doesn't allot him that much fiber. It really is tasteless, odorless and dissolves in water or juice. It's an easy way to get your fiber!

Dissolves slowly but causes less bloat

Posted by Reviewer2798186 on May 18, 2010

Before using this product I was on benefiber for 6 months or so. Benefiber dissolved great I'm everything but it's use also correlated with a dramatic increase in occurrences of bloating. So I switched, bloating is gone with this product, the only negative is how slow (compared to benefiber) it dissolves.

Great Product for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Nov 01, 2010

If anyone has IBS C or D, this is a wonderful, highly-recommended product. It's a fully dissolvable fiber (but it takes a little while to dissolve), and it's 'non-addictive,' so it won't mess up your colon. It's NOT a laxative - it's a fiber. iHerb's price is fair, though I wish it were a bit less.

Good texture

Posted by Reviewer1737311 on Dec 14, 2010

Dissolves well and has no bad taste.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2243597 on Mar 31, 2011

this has helped my 3 yr old son. He is usually very consitipated

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1896730 on Jul 27, 2011

the acacia senegal is the better acacia and I really see the difference between this one and other brands. This one is a lot better and dissolves better. I tried other brands that didn't indicate it's senegal only, and I felt nausea from those other brands. But Heather's Tummy Care doesn't give me any discomfort. Great product! And it does help increase my soluble fiber intake for regulating my bowel movement and soothing GI tract. Will continue buying this from Heather's Tummy Care.