Do not use this product.

Posted by Reviewer2404186 on Oct 19, 2009

It irritated my colon, giving me terrible gas and bloating. Once I stopped using it, and went with pysllium capsules, all my problems ended.

Caused a lot of bloating, wind and pain.

Posted by Reviewer1915387 on Feb 25, 2012

Hi Produced huge bloating and wind and the pain that accompanies those symptoms if you suffer from IBS, which I do. Benefiber (the wheat dextrin one) and Normacol worked for me without causing any of the above.

it's the bomb

Posted by Reviewer3051410 on Feb 07, 2010

Great stuff, no odor, no texture, no flavor, easy to mix. Worlds better than the rancid, saw dust taste and texture of psyllium husk! Only complaint.... it costs a lot more than psyllium!

Works so well!

Posted by Reviewer1440765 on Jul 27, 2009

I have been using this for about two weeks. So far, I've been using the minimum recommended dose and it's been wonderful! I have seen results without any negative side effects. So thankful to have found this product!

tummy care

Posted by Reviewer2793259 on Jul 29, 2009

my order came fast and was cheaper than any other site! Plus heathers tummy fiber is good stuff!

works great

Posted by Reviewer3345149 on Jul 21, 2009

I have used this product when my ibs was acting up.Works great.For myself I had to start slow.Used it with her peppermint capsules.Highly recommended

The best fiber

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Sep 06, 2010

This fiber is very gently and effective. Use it. It works - bottom line.

Excellent Product/Excellent Price

Posted by Reviewer1352347 on Nov 21, 2010

My husband and I both use this product, and it really works. Can't beat your price and speedy delivery. Will order from you from now on. Love the fact that I didn't have to pay shipping.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1341095 on Nov 07, 2010

Dissolves completely and has no taste!! Fabulous for adding to anything with no goopy chunks!! Very excited to have a fibre choice that will actually help IBS symptoms rather than exacerbating them!!

Great fiber for celiacs

Posted by Reviewer1799342 on Nov 08, 2010

Fiber is hard to come by if you can't eat wheat, barley, oats or rye. I have tried a few other things and this is the only kind I can find that is both gluten free and does not tie my stomach up in knots! Always great price from iherb.