it's the bomb

Posted by Reviewer3051410 on Feb 07, 2010

Great stuff, no odor, no texture, no flavor, easy to mix. Worlds better than the rancid, saw dust taste and texture of psyllium husk! Only complaint.... it costs a lot more than psyllium!

Works so well!

Posted by Reviewer1440765 on Jul 27, 2009

I have been using this for about two weeks. So far, I've been using the minimum recommended dose and it's been wonderful! I have seen results without any negative side effects. So thankful to have found this product!

tummy care

Posted by Reviewer2793259 on Jul 29, 2009

my order came fast and was cheaper than any other site! Plus heathers tummy fiber is good stuff!

works great

Posted by Reviewer3345149 on Jul 21, 2009

I have used this product when my ibs was acting up.Works great.For myself I had to start slow.Used it with her peppermint capsules.Highly recommended

fibre

Posted by Reviewer3154349 on Jul 21, 2009

good fibre supplement, but like most things the body takes a little time to adapt, particularly finding the right dosage for whatever ailment you have

Effectivness

Posted by Reviewer2007308 on Jun 27, 2009

Since using Acacia Fibre things have settled down. Feel very good.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2087425 on Sep 18, 2009

I suffer from IBS and I had been using Benefiber and read about Heather's Tummy Care products. I add fiber to every meal and it is tasteless. Benefiber seems to dissolve faster if you put it in a liquid. I do think this product is better because it seems like I have less gas and bloating.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2465297 on Feb 17, 2010

The best fiber I have ever used. Easy to use, tasteless and works for both extreme symptoms

Does what it says!

Posted by Reviewer1559455 on Oct 13, 2009

I use this for my son, as his gluten-free diet doesn't allot him that much fiber. It really is tasteless, odorless and dissolves in water or juice. It's an easy way to get your fiber!

Dissolves slowly but causes less bloat

Posted by Reviewer2798186 on May 18, 2010

Before using this product I was on benefiber for 6 months or so. Benefiber dissolved great I'm everything but it's use also correlated with a dramatic increase in occurrences of bloating. So I switched, bloating is gone with this product, the only negative is how slow (compared to benefiber) it dissolves.