This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer1933107 on Aug 17, 2010

We have been using this product for years and iHerb has the best price on it that I can find. You simply can't detect any flavor or texture change at all in your food and we use it in most anything from beverages to cereal to deserts. iHerb was quick to deliver and we look forward to doing business again in the future. Thanks, iHerb!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3216155 on Jul 06, 2010

I've been suffering from digestive problems for the past 5 years. But once I discovered Heather's Tummy Care, I've been feeling much better. I experienced an intestional "calming" immediately. I won't be without it!!

Managing my IBS

Posted by Reviewer1642620 on Mar 15, 2010

This is an incredible product! You may have to keep increasing the dose until you stabilize, but it's the best thing I've found for decreasing my misery and returning to good health. Also much more economical than other soluble fiber products.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2802313 on Dec 29, 2010

It is great and it works.

Best fiber supplement

Posted by Reviewer2542404 on Jan 31, 2011

This is an outstanding way to easily add protein to your daily smoothie or other meal. Highly soluble, clean, and affordable.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1896730 on Jul 27, 2011

the acacia senegal is the better acacia and I really see the difference between this one and other brands. This one is a lot better and dissolves better. I tried other brands that didn't indicate it's senegal only, and I felt nausea from those other brands. But Heather's Tummy Care doesn't give me any discomfort. Great product! And it does help increase my soluble fiber intake for regulating my bowel movement and soothing GI tract. Will continue buying this from Heather's Tummy Care.

Dissolves slowly but causes less bloat

Posted by Reviewer2798186 on May 18, 2010

Before using this product I was on benefiber for 6 months or so. Benefiber dissolved great I'm everything but it's use also correlated with a dramatic increase in occurrences of bloating. So I switched, bloating is gone with this product, the only negative is how slow (compared to benefiber) it dissolves.

Great Product for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Nov 01, 2010

If anyone has IBS C or D, this is a wonderful, highly-recommended product. It's a fully dissolvable fiber (but it takes a little while to dissolve), and it's 'non-addictive,' so it won't mess up your colon. It's NOT a laxative - it's a fiber. iHerb's price is fair, though I wish it were a bit less.

Good texture

Posted by Reviewer1737311 on Dec 14, 2010

Dissolves well and has no bad taste.

Effectivness

Posted by Reviewer2007308 on Jun 27, 2009

Since using Acacia Fibre things have settled down. Feel very good.