Dissolves slowly but causes less bloat

Posted by Reviewer2798186 on May 18, 2010

Before using this product I was on benefiber for 6 months or so. Benefiber dissolved great I'm everything but it's use also correlated with a dramatic increase in occurrences of bloating. So I switched, bloating is gone with this product, the only negative is how slow (compared to benefiber) it dissolves.

Great Product for IBS

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Nov 01, 2010

If anyone has IBS C or D, this is a wonderful, highly-recommended product. It's a fully dissolvable fiber (but it takes a little while to dissolve), and it's 'non-addictive,' so it won't mess up your colon. It's NOT a laxative - it's a fiber. iHerb's price is fair, though I wish it were a bit less.

Good texture

Posted by Reviewer1737311 on Dec 14, 2010

Dissolves well and has no bad taste.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2243597 on Mar 31, 2011

this has helped my 3 yr old son. He is usually very consitipated

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1896730 on Jul 27, 2011

the acacia senegal is the better acacia and I really see the difference between this one and other brands. This one is a lot better and dissolves better. I tried other brands that didn't indicate it's senegal only, and I felt nausea from those other brands. But Heather's Tummy Care doesn't give me any discomfort. Great product! And it does help increase my soluble fiber intake for regulating my bowel movement and soothing GI tract. Will continue buying this from Heather's Tummy Care.

not so sure

Posted by Reviewer1356130 on Sep 14, 2011

need to use it more often

Heather's Tummy Care, Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on May 23, 2011

seemed effective. however other things were used: betaine hcl, gluten free diet...

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2416876 on May 22, 2010

I've used pretty much every type of fiber to help with IBS. This does seem to work but its still early. Also, it really is tough to mix even following instructions. Still, good stuff.

heathers acacia

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jul 22, 2010

good stuff.can take a couple of weeks to start feeling the full benifts(due to body adjusting)

heathers tummy care acacia

Posted by Reviewer1013300 on Apr 24, 2010

My husband uses this and he feels it is helping with his IBS, but I don't know for sure.