Controlling IBS

Posted by Reviewer1400224 on Mar 14, 2012

Outstanding control and prevention of all IBS symptoms. Travel packets now notched and easy to use when away from home. Note: Unfortunately, IHerb not currently supplying latest packaging!!

The only thing that works for my IBS

Posted by Reviewer3248854 on Apr 02, 2012

Keeps my colon regulated. I highly recommend this for anyone who suffers constipation OR the opposite. Great for all ages.

Works very well for my stomach

Posted by Reviewer1576110 on Apr 24, 2012

I use this and my stomach doesn`t bloat so much anymore. Very nice for you digestion, I really recommend this.

Excellent product, can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer3096173 on May 08, 2012

I have very unusual symptoms similar to IBS. I have been using Heather's for the past 5 years and can't live without it. I drink it before every meal and take it in a small bottle to restaurants or wherever! It is a little hard to mix without clumping but I have a system! Take a 4 cup Ziploc container with the screw on lid, be sure it is dry, put your fiber in the bottom, take 8 oz of lukewarm water and pour into the fiber, mixing with a fork immediately (the faster you begin mixing the less likely you will have clumps)then add cold water slowly, so it doesn't bubble. This way you have 4 cups of fiber for the day, or, if you don't need as much fiber, use it for two days. I have left it on the counter or in the frig and it keeps either way. If you find you don't need it before the meal, you can also add flavoring and just take it as a drink, it does not thicken. This fiber does NOT cause bloating or gas as with other fiber products I've used, as long as you start slow so your body gets used to the extra fiber. I highly recommend Heather's Tummy Care.

Symptom free after five years of pain

Posted by Reviewer1581233 on May 16, 2012

I have had severe, almost daily, IBS symptoms for more than five years and have tired everything I could think of, everything recommended: diet changes, teas, probiotics, enzymes, exercise, hypnotherapy, fiber, meditation, regular bathroom time. I thought that my life was not ever going to be normal again. I had curtailed travel, lost sleep. Nothing helped for long. I was skeptical but desperate when I sent off for this. I am into my third bag. I am over two months symptom free. I think I am holding my breath. I am taking a vacation trip in June. That will be the true test, but I am so hopeful after not hurting for this length of time. Thank you, Heather.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1772233 on May 27, 2012

This product along with Colestid stopped Chronic Dirrehea that I had for over a year. Nothing else was able to stop it. I lost 30 pounds twice before I began taking this fiber. Works for IBS-C and IBS-D.

Bowel health

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Jun 13, 2012

My favorite soluble fiber. It greases the skids quite well

A SUPERB PRODUCT! TAKES TIME, BUT REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1455024 on Jun 13, 2012

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS, HAVE SERIOUS COLON DAMAGE FROM CT SCAN, TOOK LONG TIME, BUT INCREASED SLOWLY AND IT REALLY WORKS AND MY COLON IS VERY GOOD AFTER SEVERAL YEARS. ALSO USE MIRALAX AT TIMES EXCELLENT AND VERY SAFE PRODUCT. DON'T GIVE UP STICK WITH IT AND INCREASE YOUR FIBER WITH FRUITS VEGS AND 2-4 TBS OF GROUND GLUTEN FREE FLAX SEED- BOBS REDMILL WORKS!

great quality- no taste mixes in easily- good for our tummies

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Jun 27, 2012

I tried one bag, then bought 3 more.

Excellent fiber

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012

My son and I are both using this product as recommended by my doctor to help with gut flora. Good stuff!