Good product

Posted by Reviewer2243597 on Mar 31, 2011

this has helped my 3 yr old son. He is usually very consitipated

Heather's Tummy Care, Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on May 23, 2011

seemed effective. however other things were used: betaine hcl, gluten free diet...

not so sure

Posted by Reviewer1356130 on Sep 14, 2011

need to use it more often

heathers tummy care acacia

Posted by Reviewer1013300 on Apr 24, 2010

My husband uses this and he feels it is helping with his IBS, but I don't know for sure.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2416876 on May 22, 2010

I've used pretty much every type of fiber to help with IBS. This does seem to work but its still early. Also, it really is tough to mix even following instructions. Still, good stuff.

heathers acacia

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Jul 22, 2010

good stuff.can take a couple of weeks to start feeling the full benifts(due to body adjusting)

causes constipation

Posted by luciva on Jun 06, 2013

It caused me bloating, abdominal pain and constipation. I used it 5-6 times and threw it out.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1655479 on Sep 17, 2009

Great product! Really helps my IBS, and I've got my roommate using it now too!

The very basic stuff for IBS treatment

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Apr 27, 2010

For IBS, this is one of the best things around it seems. Mix it with water while pouring. When you feel the pain, drink this and get instant relief. I think it takes down the bowel inflammation or something like that. It's more like sympton treatment, but very effective one. Remember to use enzymes and IC pearls to fix the origin of the IBS. And sleep enough. Stress kills!

Tummy Fiber plus Benebiotic

Posted by Reviewer1771245 on Jan 02, 2012

Tummy Fiber certainly changed things in my gut quickly but until I started taking Benebiotic's a week later it wasn't all comfortable. However, now I take almost a level tablespoon of Tummy Fiber twice a day and a Benebiotic at the same time and I haven't been this good in 25 years. I continue to take my digestive enzymes with every meal. But BM's are normal for the first time in so long I can hardly remember what normal is. I have been able to eat almost anything without a problem. I don't know if I could stop any of the 3 items that help. I know everyone is different but hope this helps someone.