Great fiber-yummy for your tummy!

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 08, 2012

Great soluable fiber. It doesn't upset my stomach and even though I put it on almost everything I eat, it actually enhances the taste of the food for me. My 'sweet tooth' hasn't been so noticable since using this product.

Super nice!

Posted by Reviewer2001880 on Jan 03, 2012

Very good taste and easy to swallow. Will buy again.

Tummy Fiber plus Benebiotic

Posted by Reviewer1771245 on Jan 02, 2012

Tummy Fiber certainly changed things in my gut quickly but until I started taking Benebiotic's a week later it wasn't all comfortable. However, now I take almost a level tablespoon of Tummy Fiber twice a day and a Benebiotic at the same time and I haven't been this good in 25 years. I continue to take my digestive enzymes with every meal. But BM's are normal for the first time in so long I can hardly remember what normal is. I have been able to eat almost anything without a problem. I don't know if I could stop any of the 3 items that help. I know everyone is different but hope this helps someone.

Good product for IBS

Posted by Reviewer3051850 on Dec 29, 2011

This is the best product you can buy for IBS. It really works for all types of IBS.

Good for smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 28, 2011

I like to add this to my smoothies. It makes them thicker and more satisfying. I am not sure if this helps with IBS cramps. It won't make it worse and it is very healthy. It is good for a healthy stomach.

IBS Relief

Posted by Reviewer2864112 on Dec 22, 2011

This is 100 percent Acacia Senagal. It's a lot more effective than the NOW brand. It's quite noticeable in texture also. I've started using this in my cooking. It doesn't act as a thickening agent either. It's a good way to lower the amount of cholesterol. Even a little adds up over time.

Heather's Tummy Care, Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, Organic

Posted by Reviewer3129130 on Dec 17, 2011

Great product. Great price! Dissolves quickly and easily!

Heather's tummy care

Posted by Reviewer3337737 on Dec 15, 2011

This is a fantastic product. I have been using it for about a year. It took away all constipation and symptoms. I would advise all people to use it and especially those with IBS. We all need fiber. Forget the medication and treat your symptoms in a natural way.

Great quality and price

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011

Consistently good quality and price, I love having this stuff around to mix with all sorts of things....especially in raw food pates.

Heather's Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer3296067 on Dec 11, 2011

Arrived very quickly and in good condition.