well it sure seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer3031447 on Aug 09, 2011

amazing stuff!

PURE acacia from "Heather"

Posted by Reviewer3160485 on Aug 16, 2011

I have IBS that is both constipation and diahhrea and both is helped with high fiber diets. I also have gastroparesis (stomach doesn't empty properly)since I had stomach surgery; this requires a low fiber diet. So it is a real dilemma. I have been using this in the way Heather suggests for about 9 months, and it is helping with my many issues. I tried another acacia which was cheaper but couldn't use it.

Brilliant service

Posted by Reviewer1349640 on Aug 16, 2011

This fibre is a lifesaver. Have used it for years, but only just found it available from iHerb. Much cheaper than my usual supplier, and delivery (I'm in the UK) was a lot faster than I'm used to. As I say, brilliant service. Will definitely place my next order with iHerb. Many thanks.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1859159 on Aug 22, 2011

Love this fiber!

Very highly rated by me for speed of delivery and customer care..

Posted by Reviewer1789487 on Sep 07, 2011

Hi, When one of my bags was broken in transit iherbs replaced it with no hassle..I really appreciate the care you gave me. I have ordered again and will keep on using iherbs. Thanks, Nancy

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Sep 08, 2011

This mixes well with anything and everything. From hot drinks to cold juice. My younger daughter doesn't get enough fibre in her diet, so it's easy to add this into her milk and juice and it doesn't change the taste. Great product

good product

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Feb 03, 2012

have used it now for several weeks and it seems to make a difference. It's tastless, I add it to my smoothies twice a day. Less stomach discomfort and gas.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Oct 11, 2013

This powder is easy to dissolve with no taste.

heather tummy powder

Posted by Reviewer2282479 on Feb 13, 2012

Works great for suffers of IBS

Terrific stuff for people with IBS

Posted by Reviewer3265803 on Jun 03, 2011

I have been using this for the past year and it is great. I found out about it on the helpforibs.com website. It's made a world of difference for me.