Bowel health

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Jun 13, 2012

My favorite soluble fiber. It greases the skids quite well

A SUPERB PRODUCT! TAKES TIME, BUT REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1455024 on Jun 13, 2012

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS, HAVE SERIOUS COLON DAMAGE FROM CT SCAN, TOOK LONG TIME, BUT INCREASED SLOWLY AND IT REALLY WORKS AND MY COLON IS VERY GOOD AFTER SEVERAL YEARS. ALSO USE MIRALAX AT TIMES EXCELLENT AND VERY SAFE PRODUCT. DON'T GIVE UP STICK WITH IT AND INCREASE YOUR FIBER WITH FRUITS VEGS AND 2-4 TBS OF GROUND GLUTEN FREE FLAX SEED- BOBS REDMILL WORKS!

great quality- no taste mixes in easily- good for our tummies

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Jun 27, 2012

I tried one bag, then bought 3 more.

Excellent fiber

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012

My son and I are both using this product as recommended by my doctor to help with gut flora. Good stuff!

well it sure seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer3031447 on Aug 09, 2011

amazing stuff!

PURE acacia from "Heather"

Posted by Reviewer3160485 on Aug 16, 2011

I have IBS that is both constipation and diahhrea and both is helped with high fiber diets. I also have gastroparesis (stomach doesn't empty properly)since I had stomach surgery; this requires a low fiber diet. So it is a real dilemma. I have been using this in the way Heather suggests for about 9 months, and it is helping with my many issues. I tried another acacia which was cheaper but couldn't use it.

Brilliant service

Posted by Reviewer1349640 on Aug 16, 2011

This fibre is a lifesaver. Have used it for years, but only just found it available from iHerb. Much cheaper than my usual supplier, and delivery (I'm in the UK) was a lot faster than I'm used to. As I say, brilliant service. Will definitely place my next order with iHerb. Many thanks.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1859159 on Aug 22, 2011

Love this fiber!

Very highly rated by me for speed of delivery and customer care..

Posted by Reviewer1789487 on Sep 07, 2011

Hi, When one of my bags was broken in transit iherbs replaced it with no hassle..I really appreciate the care you gave me. I have ordered again and will keep on using iherbs. Thanks, Nancy

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Sep 08, 2011

This mixes well with anything and everything. From hot drinks to cold juice. My younger daughter doesn't get enough fibre in her diet, so it's easy to add this into her milk and juice and it doesn't change the taste. Great product