Symptom free after five years of pain

Posted by Reviewer1581233 on May 16, 2012

I have had severe, almost daily, IBS symptoms for more than five years and have tired everything I could think of, everything recommended: diet changes, teas, probiotics, enzymes, exercise, hypnotherapy, fiber, meditation, regular bathroom time. I thought that my life was not ever going to be normal again. I had curtailed travel, lost sleep. Nothing helped for long. I was skeptical but desperate when I sent off for this. I am into my third bag. I am over two months symptom free. I think I am holding my breath. I am taking a vacation trip in June. That will be the true test, but I am so hopeful after not hurting for this length of time. Thank you, Heather.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1772233 on May 27, 2012

This product along with Colestid stopped Chronic Dirrehea that I had for over a year. Nothing else was able to stop it. I lost 30 pounds twice before I began taking this fiber. Works for IBS-C and IBS-D.

Bowel health

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Jun 13, 2012

My favorite soluble fiber. It greases the skids quite well

A SUPERB PRODUCT! TAKES TIME, BUT REALLY WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1455024 on Jun 13, 2012

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS, HAVE SERIOUS COLON DAMAGE FROM CT SCAN, TOOK LONG TIME, BUT INCREASED SLOWLY AND IT REALLY WORKS AND MY COLON IS VERY GOOD AFTER SEVERAL YEARS. ALSO USE MIRALAX AT TIMES EXCELLENT AND VERY SAFE PRODUCT. DON'T GIVE UP STICK WITH IT AND INCREASE YOUR FIBER WITH FRUITS VEGS AND 2-4 TBS OF GROUND GLUTEN FREE FLAX SEED- BOBS REDMILL WORKS!

great quality- no taste mixes in easily- good for our tummies

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Jun 27, 2012

I tried one bag, then bought 3 more.

Excellent fiber

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012

My son and I are both using this product as recommended by my doctor to help with gut flora. Good stuff!

well it sure seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer3031447 on Aug 09, 2011

amazing stuff!

PURE acacia from "Heather"

Posted by Reviewer3160485 on Aug 16, 2011

I have IBS that is both constipation and diahhrea and both is helped with high fiber diets. I also have gastroparesis (stomach doesn't empty properly)since I had stomach surgery; this requires a low fiber diet. So it is a real dilemma. I have been using this in the way Heather suggests for about 9 months, and it is helping with my many issues. I tried another acacia which was cheaper but couldn't use it.

Brilliant service

Posted by Reviewer1349640 on Aug 16, 2011

This fibre is a lifesaver. Have used it for years, but only just found it available from iHerb. Much cheaper than my usual supplier, and delivery (I'm in the UK) was a lot faster than I'm used to. As I say, brilliant service. Will definitely place my next order with iHerb. Many thanks.

Great