Practical.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

I would prefer packages around twice the size or so, but still, it is good. I mix it in anything liquid I drink during the day (water, coffee, tea, juice, smoothies +++) and it seems to help against cravings and keep my bloodsugar stable.

only used twice

Posted by Reviewer3216651 on Sep 02, 2012

only used twice but it did it's job admirably

Not sure if it's working....

Posted by 5493880336677929623 on Oct 10, 2014

I've been taking 2 packets a day, one in the morning and evening for about 2 weeks now to help with my constipation due to my recent change in diet. After trying teas and pills to help I started looking for something more natural and came across Heather's Tummy Fiber and after reading the great reviews I decided to buy it and pray it helped me. I have noticed that I don't feel as bloated when I take it but I'm still having to drink prune juice every other day to help me go. I'm not going to give up yet and up my dose to 3 packets a day to see if that helps.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Jan 28, 2011

I do like how this mixes- so much easier than the psyllium fiber. Too early to tell if it is making a difference .

Handy packets

Posted by Reviewer1081485 on May 22, 2011

The packets are handy for away from home use-- just wish they held more than 1 teaspoon each.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Jul 12, 2011

Indispensable when travelling

Worked - very effective

Posted by ludvig on Mar 28, 2012

I tried this one, and the first couple of times it was most effective. The effect wore off a little bit a few days later, but then again, I took two sachets instead of one - and then it was effective again. Seems like one have to measure up some more after the first use, and I don't appreciate this, so I gave it 4 out of 5 stars - only because of this. Nevertheless; this is probably the most effective fiber I have ever tried for my troubles with IBS!