Heather's Tummy Care, Organic Peppermint Tea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Caffeine Free, 16 oz (453 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fresh and strong peppermint oil.

Posted by Reviewer1386769 on Feb 15, 2010

This tea is much stronger than peppermint teas bought in bulk bins or in tea bags. Really good tea that calms my stomach, price is the same as bulk bin peppermint tea.

Could get addicted to this!

Posted by Reviewer1445675 on Feb 22, 2011

I never bought fresh tea before, this is soooo good - I just had 4 cups and can't stop myself :) The bag is attractive and there's plenty of tea leaves for many many cups. It was suggested to use 1-2 tbsp, I like strong tea so I used 2 tbsp at first - I was in heaven! To be frugal, I tried using only 1 tbsp - wonderful! 'Waste not Want not' I reused the tea from the 1 tbsp treat - a little weak, 1/2 cup water would maybe work better. Still experimenting, and I haven't drank the tea during an IBS attack. But common peppermint tea bags work for that, so just imagine the relief I'll get with Heather's Tummy Care Tea! :) Thank you Heather! The tea was in my first order and arrived today! It's like I opened my favorite present ever! Lots of other goodies - can't wait to try them. I LOVE you iHerb!!!

Wonderful tea

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Dec 01, 2011

This is the best peppermint tea we have ever used. It is light years away from the bagged tea products we have been using. Wonderful flavor and aroma. Settles the tummy quite well.

Strong. Fresh. Fair price

Posted by Reviewer3211141 on Feb 10, 2014

Best mint tea Ive bought thus far. Though since the tea is cut up kinda rough (more retained oils = good)), there is a little bit of small stems in it. It wouldn't stop me from buying it again though. Go for it.

Linda Trumbull

Posted by 5079862352173534675 on Mar 21, 2014

Great tea. The best I have tried and it works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »