Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Aug 31, 2010

Use this for daily help with IBS-C. It's safe for daily use, and it doesn't cause cramping or loose stool. This is best used on a very consistent, regular basis and NOT for "getting the colon rolling." It's fiber - not a laxative.

slow to dissolve but causes less bloat

Posted by Reviewer2798186 on Apr 29, 2011

I was experiencing painful levels of bloating from other fiber supplements, fortunately, the acacia fiber seems to work better for me. Unfortunately, this product doesn't dissolve as fast as a product like Benefiber, nor is it quite so tasteless or colorless. However, the color is slight and the mild taste isn't bad...

Posted by 4995317166172739711 on Jul 09, 2013

Have not used it long enough to make it do what it needs to do.. But it has helped.....

It does help

Posted by 5050788202427460627 on Mar 13, 2014

I've IBS-C and I find this will help with an orange at night time before sleep. Morning after toilet break I better now.

Not sure yet

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on May 11, 2014

Not sure yet.

Helps!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

I use this off and on for our child when he has a flare up. He has gut dybosis from leaky gut syndrome and his BM's can be very off at times. In addition to many other supplements, this tummy fiber works well. Just a few grains and he is good to go. Recommend, however we have found other supplements to work more consistently for him, so we only use this occasionally. Ingredients are high quality.

Helpes

Posted by 5494687514867800380 on Aug 14, 2016

I was suffering from really bad IBS symptoms so I decided to try this out. I mix 1 table spoon to 200 ml water and the stir it to my oat meal every morning. I was feeling really desperate about helping my symptoms since they where really bad, so I also started taking Now Probiotics Defence and Natures Way Marshmallow root at the same time. My symptoms has gotten WAY WAY better and my stools have never been better, plus my energy has gone way up. I almost feel normal again! Since I started taking these three supplements at the same time, I don't know which one was making the difference but I would like to think they are all doing so. I only give this product 4 stars because if I take it twice a day like is says in the directions, I get tummy ache and loose stools.