Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Fibers, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

IBS

Posted by Reviewer1251445 on Jul 30, 2009

I've started using this morning and night and I'm feeling so much better.

Heather's Tummy Care a good solution

Posted by Reviewer3015558 on Sep 01, 2009

I like Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Fiber Acacia, as it is very effective -- within a day or two it corrects my bathroom problem (loose stools) and it has no taste or after-taste so I don't mind taking it at all. Good stuff!

gentle and very effective

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Sep 17, 2009

My wife suffers from some sort of intestinal disorder which has her Dr. stumped. I did some research and discovered acacia. Since she has started a daily intake she hasn't had any flare ups.

Tummy Fiber works!

Posted by Reviewer2713624 on Sep 17, 2010

I bought this product a few weeks ago. I self-diagnosed myself with IBSd and it has been awesome. I tried Fibersure and had horrible gas and bloating even after 2 weeks but not at all with Tummy Fiber. I am up to 1.5 tsp. in the morning and 1 tsp. at night, i've nearly stabilized on just that. I can eat meals that would normally have sent me running to the bathroom without ill side effects. It's really easy to mix into a glass of water and doesn't have grit or noticeable taste. I love the product. I plan to recommend to my mother who suffers from IBSd also. It's well worth the money to have good fiber that doesn't upset your stomach.

Wow, excellent stuff

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on May 13, 2011

I started with 1/4 tsp and moved up daily till now at 1 1/4 teaspoons and that was the magic number for me. Now I am like clockwork again. Yes, this stuff is hard to dissolve but once you get used to it it's easy. You put in a cup. I make coffee substitute in a diff cup. Then pour the liquid into the first cup (as directed). You stir and it makes big blobs. You then let it sit a couple minutes and stir again. Finally they have dissolved. I usually need to let my drink cook anyway, so I have learned to work with it. This product adds no taste and does not thicken, so your coffee is still at liquid consistency. I also have had ZERO gas or bloating like those horrible psysillum fibers cause. I will continue using it.