Good quality soluble fiber on par with organic psylium husk

Posted by roselaren on Nov 28, 2014

I tried organic psylium husk and didn't have any problem with that but too gritty and large gel molecules so I decided to tried this one in comparable and find out that it's give me the same effect with organic psylium husk but it's texture is very fineeeeeee and powdery dissolve like water and easier to drink.

Wow, excellent stuff

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on May 13, 2011

I started with 1/4 tsp and moved up daily till now at 1 1/4 teaspoons and that was the magic number for me. Now I am like clockwork again. Yes, this stuff is hard to dissolve but once you get used to it it's easy. You put in a cup. I make coffee substitute in a diff cup. Then pour the liquid into the first cup (as directed). You stir and it makes big blobs. You then let it sit a couple minutes and stir again. Finally they have dissolved. I usually need to let my drink cook anyway, so I have learned to work with it. This product adds no taste and does not thicken, so your coffee is still at liquid consistency. I also have had ZERO gas or bloating like those horrible psysillum fibers cause. I will continue using it.

HEALTHY FIBER

Posted by healthysupplements on Dec 04, 2013

From all the research I've done, this is the safest and most effective fiber to add in small amounts to food which I've done with good results. This size will last a very long time so it is more economical, too. Enzymes and probiotics will help with digestion issues, too. Five stars! Hope this helps you.

slow to dissolve but causes less bloat

Posted by Reviewer2798186 on Apr 29, 2011

I was experiencing painful levels of bloating from other fiber supplements, fortunately, the acacia fiber seems to work better for me. Unfortunately, this product doesn't dissolve as fast as a product like Benefiber, nor is it quite so tasteless or colorless. However, the color is slight and the mild taste isn't bad...

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Aug 31, 2010

Use this for daily help with IBS-C. It's safe for daily use, and it doesn't cause cramping or loose stool. This is best used on a very consistent, regular basis and NOT for "getting the colon rolling." It's fiber - not a laxative.

Mwah

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Mar 19, 2015

Doesn't do much for me. Sometimes it looks like it helps, but mostly nothing happens.

Caused stomach pain :(

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 29, 2013

Today was the first time i used this. I followed the directions on the pack and it dissolved easily and was tasteless. A couple of hours after taking it i noticed i had a pain in my stomach and it's been 6 hours now still with this constant pain. I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary today and certainly no IBS triggers. Not sure if i want to try this again tomorrow...Will update this if i get better results if i do decide to try it again.

very good product

Posted by 5641262971037495077 on Dec 07, 2016

this product really does what it promises. i had really bad problems with my bowels about 2 years and nothing seemed to help. added this to my healthy diet and in a couple of days problems were milder and milder, within a week i felt like a normal person again!

Important fibre

Posted by Reviewer3041182 on Feb 17, 2012

Great product. A bit bunchy sometimes, even when you follow the directions in liquid, but it is flavourless.

Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer3015038 on Dec 22, 2010

Excellent product, too early to know how effective but have a good feel about this one.