New To iHerb?

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Fibers, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

clear fiber

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Dec 30, 2012

I've never used another acacia fiber, so have nothing to compare this to. But I use it regularly to make protein bars, and I've been very pleased with how easily it mixes.

Nora

Posted by 5177963686817938269 on Jul 09, 2014

This product is the best I have found for IBS and I would not be without it. I put it in my cereal each morning and in my food at night. I am so glad I found it.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on May 11, 2011

I began taking this when my IBS became worse. It is good and works. Much better than a drugstore solution.

good fibre

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I use it daily in my soy yoghurt. It has no taste. It feels nice in your stomach, it doesn't hurt. And fibres are good for you. So I will keep on using it.

Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer3015038 on Dec 22, 2010

Excellent product, too early to know how effective but have a good feel about this one.