Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Fibers, Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber, 16 oz (453 g)

Tummy Fibers

Posted by saskia on Aug 13, 2013

I use this product for a few days now. My stomach is much less bloated. I have ibs for about 20 years now and it seems like I found a good product for it. In a couple of weeks I will be stabilised I suppose, so I think I will feel better every week. For now it's good for the bloating feeling and that alone is a great plus for me. The goods I ordered were in within 3 working days! And that for only 10 us dollars to Europe! Great!

Nora

Posted by 5177963686817938269 on Jul 09, 2014

This product is the best I have found for IBS and I would not be without it. I put it in my cereal each morning and in my food at night. I am so glad I found it.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on May 11, 2011

I began taking this when my IBS became worse. It is good and works. Much better than a drugstore solution.

good fibre

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I use it daily in my soy yoghurt. It has no taste. It feels nice in your stomach, it doesn't hurt. And fibres are good for you. So I will keep on using it.

Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer3015038 on Dec 22, 2010

Excellent product, too early to know how effective but have a good feel about this one.