Not into it, but still good for some people

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 17, 2013

I find that this product really burns my insides and the feeling lasts for a long time. You have to take it on an empty stomach, and after wards it just.....burns. I don't like the feeling at all (feels something like heartburn or "stomach burn", so I won't use it anymore, but for people with really bad IBS it's worth a try.

I haven't noticed any great difference.

Posted by Reviewer2622590 on Mar 19, 2010

I do have to be careful when I take them. If I take them on an empty stomach it burns when they dissolve. They do give a pleasant peppermint scented burp ;)

Not As Good As Expected

Posted by Reviewer2037070 on Jun 16, 2010

These work pretty well, but not as well as I've had plain peppermint oil pills work in the past. I don't think I would order them again.

Does the job, but with a price...

Posted by Reviewer2097960 on Aug 19, 2010

I have to admit, when I do take the peppermint oil caps, my IBS symptoms are quite under control. HOWEVER, my gag reflex feels shot, and I lose my appetite slightly because I feel like I have to throw up in little waves (the peppermint oil is a strong muscle relaxant, which is why it controls IBS so well). So, I dunno. I think that if my IBS was worse I'd have no choice, but since I do, I'll stay away from this stuff for now.

Not as good as other similar products I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Jun 17, 2011

These seem to repeat on me which means thay have not made it through the stomach intact. I prefer capsules that contain only peppermint.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Aug 07, 2011

Makes my tummy better but also make me burp peppermint :(

Peppermint Oil for ibs

Posted by Reviewer3299614 on Sep 20, 2011

I am not sure if this helped or not to be honest. Sometimes i think the oil upset my empty stomach and sometimes i think the peppermint might have helped, but it was cheap and worth trying b/c i have heard good things from other people

minimial effect

Posted by Reviewer2792471 on Nov 29, 2011

minimal effect

Didn't work as expected, though I may not have given it enough time

Posted by herbalicious on Apr 15, 2012

I used this as directed for 3 weeks and noticed no change. I still couldnt eat my trigger foods. Though this might be because my gastro upsets are likely directly related to food intolerances. It is also possible that this would have been more effective over 3 months rather than just 3 weeks. I didnt notice enough difference to make it worth ordering again. But everyone is different and it obviously works for a lot of people. :)

Peppermint Oil - IBS aid

Posted by Reviewer2435370 on Aug 17, 2010

Aside from the occassional reflux of peppermint (like a weird menthol heartburn), this seems to be aiding in treatment of IBS symptoms.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »