Helps my IBS-C

Posted by Reviewer1423976 on Dec 05, 2009

I have found these to really work! The bottle says take on an empty stomach, but I don't suggest doing that because you can feel the exact moment when they burst when there is nothing in your tummy. You will feel a warm (its' not unpleasant or anything) sensation in your stomach, but what I really don't care for is that I can taste the oil in my throat when it happens. However, when I eat them with or after a meal, I don't know when they burst. All I know is my IBS-C symptoms are severely lessened. I don't have as much stomach pain, my distention (stomach bloating), and overall uncomfortability is significantly reduced. This, in conjunction with peppermint tea, daily probiotics, and increased fiber in my diet (Benefiber works wonders for me), makes living with IBS-C alot more bearable. Not to sound disgusting (but if you are on this site, you must have been having some stomach pain or digestive disorder but I am a whole lot more regular and I don't hold gas nearly as much since starting my regiment. At least now, if I have gas, I can pass it. I used to toss and turn all night because of horrible bloating and stomach/back pain caused by retention of gas and pressure, but since I have incorporated the herbal side of IBS treatment, I have seen significantly more pos results than I ever had on doctor prescribed meds of the chemical component.

peppermint oil

Posted by Reviewer2816588 on May 27, 2009

seems to be working for me.

Thanks

Posted by 4636820735594406475 on Dec 12, 2015

Product is working well and I am thankfull for you !

This helps

Posted by 4754330993172743414 on May 05, 2016

I noticed that this helps for my IBS problems and period cramps too. Going to order again.

Works well for IBS, GERD or Dyspepsia

Posted by Reviewer2018825 on May 11, 2011

I started to get a lot of different issues with my stomach which doctors said was IBS then GERD then the catch-all Dyspepsia. Prescription medication (antacid and anti-nausea) helped kicked me out the rut but my doctor advised taking them on a long-term basis could have side effects (acid in the stomach protects against infection and the anti-nausea was very strong/hard on the body). However symptomns returned sometime after stopping meds. First I tried Colpermin brand (just peppermint) which helped but was very expensive. Then I found this Heather's brand (with fennel etc.), much more affordable and works just as well. Though the peppermint 'explosion' is sometimes unpleasant (did not get this on the Colpermin) I take it before I go to sleep so it doesn't bother me so much. I also take Solgar Magnesium Citrate 400mg a day, Omega 3 and a multivitamin.

Review of Heather's Tummy Care Enteric Coated Softgels.

Posted by Reviewer1823136 on Jan 27, 2010

These capsules appear to help me in my problems with I.B.S. and reduce and/or remove the painful gas. I will continue to use these in addition to my doctor prescribed meds to control my I.B.S.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1570163 on Mar 10, 2010

use every day

A step in the right direction.

Posted by Reviewer1932335 on Apr 18, 2010

This is my first try with any kinds of peppermint oil pills or in other form. I usually get an easily... gurgle-ee stomach, and as I experiment and keep track of what foods I'm eating and my subsequent reactions, I notice that the pills certainly help me to have a less panicky stomach. I make an effort to take the pill an hour (usually ends up being thirty minutes) before eating lunch. I've only been taking one pill a day like this and may up it to two, so it might work out even better that way. No adverse reactions from me at all -- and I enjoy the subsequent peppermint breath! I've read of mixed reactions to peppermint pills in general, but for me it is certainly a large step in the right direction.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1401896 on May 17, 2010

I would buy again

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer1985147 on Jul 15, 2010

I purchased this for my 82 year old mother that was having a lot of gastric discomfort and this seemed to help. It didn't take it all away, but was helpful

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »