Does exactly what is wanted

Posted by 5403968326103820311 on Sep 30, 2015

I develop symptoms of IBS when traveling long distance by car and have found that this product alleviates most of the problems, especially the cramping. Really happy that I have found something that works at a good price. The delivery to me in France was exceptionally quick. Most impressed.

Peppermint Oil Enteric Coated

Posted by 5366944078413276053 on Jan 31, 2013

With the first use by my son who had IBS ( Irritable bowel Syndrome)he experienced great relief and controled of the IBS symptoms. I would definitely recomend it to others.

Works fine for IBS

Posted by 4776299663811573964 on Jun 19, 2013

Excellent product, reasonably priced, good results.

Great

Posted by 4995317166172739711 on Jul 09, 2013

Has Given me a break from my Severe IBS!

Best available, works

Posted by 5737552570770512580 on Mar 26, 2014

I.B.S. sufferer with lots of stomach cramps and gas. Take 15 to 20 minutes before meals, easy to swallow with no after effects. It relieves the pain and discomfort in the stomach and is safe to use. (Recommended by my Doctor also) My other suggestion for I.B.S. is to eat 6 smaller meals, instead of 3 larger meals per day and reduce your caffeine intake, tea, coffee etc, it helps.

Relief for issues related to Gastroparesis & SIBO

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on May 05, 2014

I was diagnosed with Gastroparesis and SIBO several years ago. I had a severe allergic reaction to the antibiotic the doctor attempted to put me on once I was diagnosed. I had previously gone gluten free so decided to investigate an alternative means to manage my stomach condition. I found the FODMAPs diet which works pretty well, but it's by no means perfect. Lately, I've needed something to manage bowel upsets and so I introduced Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Oil, once daily in the morning before eating breakfast in addition to 1 VSL #3 tablet in the afternoon and it's done the trick of reestablishing regular bowel habits. Hopefully this combination will keep working for awhile!

Good product

Posted by 4974154126297106837 on Nov 13, 2013

I've been using this product a couple of weeks now, and I feel that it reduces the pain IBS causes me. I haven't tested other peppermint oil capsules, so I can't say if it's better than the others. I sit most of the time at work, and in my case the pain is often worse during sitting. So this product has helped me to be able to do my work. Sometimes I can feel the taste of peppermint, but it's ok with me.

IBS

Posted by 4684311623270325352 on Jan 28, 2014

Calms your stomach and intestine - makes me feel better

Great product

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Feb 10, 2014

Great for IBS my mom loves it. BIG THANKS TO iHerb

Great product

Posted by 5500235920329926510 on Jul 14, 2014

The delivery was slow, but the product seems to be great.