i like it

Posted by 5316486656673139809 on Nov 04, 2012

i have started using the peppermint oil together with Acidophilus. I like the peppermint oil. it sounds silly but it feels as if it is leaving a little cooling and soothing from the insides. my bloating is gone. no more unexplained stomach pains.

IBS Preventative

Posted by Reviewer3248854 on Aug 03, 2013

I take one a night as a preventative measure against an IBS flare up. Can't take it during the day without heartburn, but one a night does help.

I don't have IBS

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jul 07, 2015

But i found these capsules to be somewhat helpful with PMS bloating

Good relief

Posted by Reviewer2481609 on Dec 14, 2014

I have been using these for 3 weeks now and find them to be helpful. At first I wasn't sure if they were making any difference but stuck with them and I now feel some relief from stomach troubles.They calm things down and my stomach doesn't bother me nearly as much. Will continue to use these tablets and hopefully improvement will continue for me.

Works great for ibs but not so good on your stomach

Posted by Reviewer1402331 on Mar 08, 2012

It has worked wonder's with my ibs after one week of taking it but i'm one of the unlucky people that has gerd too!it made my gerd horrible but i started to take apple cider vinegar now i think i have found a nice balance to keep my tummy in working order!

Works

Posted by Reviewer2042571 on Apr 01, 2012

The best deal ever! So cheap and so effective. Give relief for IBS symptoms. Also gives minor sedative effect. However, negatively affects men's libido. Due to this reason I am not sure if it is safe to use the product for a long period

Tummy Care is great

Posted by 5010799137301688824 on May 14, 2012

So far I've been taking this for almost 3 weeks, and it has made a big difference. I really enjoy this product.

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Tamers,

Posted by Reviewer2924513 on Nov 14, 2011

These seem to have made a difference to when I have been having a flare up of IBS, especially if I take them an hour before eating. The peppermint taste isn't unpleasant and doesn't bother me.

Heather's Tummy Tamers

Posted by Reviewer3325781 on Dec 05, 2011

The Peppermint Oil seems to have offered some relief & lessend the discomfort ofirritable bowel syndrome. The service received from iHerb is outstanding.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1450640 on Dec 15, 2011

Seems to be helping with my IBS symptoms