Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1404767 on Dec 21, 2011

This actually help my stomach to calm down, and it helps getting rid of my anxiety which is a direct cause from my stomach struggeling. I really recomend this for everyone that experience anxiety which sits in your stomach!

Fantastic for IBS-A

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 29, 2013

I've been taking these for about a week now and noticed within a day or two that they were helping. I doubled the dose - i take 6 per day as i suspect i have SIBO and i want these to kill off the excess bacteria in my small intestine. I was taking an extra 2 before bed but found that they seem to be absorbed into my urine if i take them before sleeping and that made for some rather uncomfortable next morning bathroom trips!

the best

Posted by 5203824097355587047 on Feb 13, 2016

No medication any more it's a life saver.

Not into it, but still good for some people

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 17, 2013

I find that this product really burns my insides and the feeling lasts for a long time. You have to take it on an empty stomach, and after wards it just.....burns. I don't like the feeling at all (feels something like heartburn or "stomach burn", so I won't use it anymore, but for people with really bad IBS it's worth a try.

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer1299159 on Jul 26, 2011

If it wasn't for peppermind oil I would have a terrible life. I have IBS plus non-alcolic fatty liver disease. Until reading a review from Harvard School of Medicine I knew of nothing that would help me other than starve to death. I tried the liquid first. Did not care for it but then I found the pills online. They are a life saver for me.

Unbelievable Relief

Posted by Reviewer1997934 on Aug 10, 2011

Invaluable product for any perimenopausal woman who is experiencing bloating and pain from gas; also relieves the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. I love the fact that it does so quickly and naturally, using peppermint oil, ginger and fennel, with no side effects.A must have product that I recommend to all my female friends and co-workers.

help fight psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1022469 on Jan 26, 2010

I took it to help with the formula that fight with psoriasis. Seem like working. No peppermint aftetaste at all.Small capsule, easy to swallow.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2649275 on Jun 22, 2010

I feel this has helped me with my IBS symptoms nicely. It is most effective, I think, if taken at least 1 hr before meals. I don't necessarily think it causes heartburn, it's just the cooling sensation that the peppermint releases once the capsule dissolves inside.

I feel the product works very well but....

Posted by Reviewer1783123 on Sep 17, 2010

I have to be really careful when I take it because it gives me heartburn. That is a small price to pay for the relief it offers with the "other" symptoms I have been struggling with for years. I give this product a solid A.

They are working for me!

Posted by Reviewer2421338 on Feb 16, 2011

I have had stomach trouble on and off for most of my life, these little capsules have worked well for me. My abdominal cramping is less and I am definitely in less pain. I am having no issues with taking these ans my gastric reflux either!