Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2087425 on Sep 18, 2009

I suffer from IBS and using this product has helped tremendously. I didn't think so at first, so I stopped taking them and felt a huge difference. My doctor prescribed me an antispasmotic pill to take and I feel like this product works better.

Heather's Peppermint Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1128125 on Dec 22, 2009

These peppermint tablets are great. They help to calm down your stomach. In the beginning I had to take them on an empty stomach, but now that I have been taking them for quite some time, I can take them with or without food and it doesn't seem to matter.

help fight psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1022469 on Jan 26, 2010

I took it to help with the formula that fight with psoriasis. Seem like working. No peppermint aftetaste at all.Small capsule, easy to swallow.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2649275 on Jun 22, 2010

I feel this has helped me with my IBS symptoms nicely. It is most effective, I think, if taken at least 1 hr before meals. I don't necessarily think it causes heartburn, it's just the cooling sensation that the peppermint releases once the capsule dissolves inside.

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer1299159 on Jul 26, 2011

If it wasn't for peppermind oil I would have a terrible life. I have IBS plus non-alcolic fatty liver disease. Until reading a review from Harvard School of Medicine I knew of nothing that would help me other than starve to death. I tried the liquid first. Did not care for it but then I found the pills online. They are a life saver for me.

Unbelievable Relief

Posted by Reviewer1997934 on Aug 10, 2011

Invaluable product for any perimenopausal woman who is experiencing bloating and pain from gas; also relieves the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. I love the fact that it does so quickly and naturally, using peppermint oil, ginger and fennel, with no side effects.A must have product that I recommend to all my female friends and co-workers.

Fantastic for IBS-A

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 29, 2013

I've been taking these for about a week now and noticed within a day or two that they were helping. I doubled the dose - i take 6 per day as i suspect i have SIBO and i want these to kill off the excess bacteria in my small intestine. I was taking an extra 2 before bed but found that they seem to be absorbed into my urine if i take them before sleeping and that made for some rather uncomfortable next morning bathroom trips!

It is working!

Posted by Reviewer2203645 on Aug 07, 2009

I received the product 3 weeks ago and have used it every day. I have noticed a small change. I do not feel like I have used this product enough to see major results. I am pleased so far as it seems to help with the bloating. After so many years of dealing with IBS, anything that helps is appreciated.

My saviour

Posted by 4715050427938824199 on May 02, 2016

These are an absolute must have for me, they relax my stomach and soothe the symptoms of my irritable bowel quickly and without any side effects aside from a slight minty aftertaste which I do not mind in the slightest. I will always repurchase these, they've helped more than anything else I've found.

Not into it, but still good for some people

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 17, 2013

I find that this product really burns my insides and the feeling lasts for a long time. You have to take it on an empty stomach, and after wards it just.....burns. I don't like the feeling at all (feels something like heartburn or "stomach burn", so I won't use it anymore, but for people with really bad IBS it's worth a try.