Tummy Tamers

Posted by Reviewer2718772 on Jun 23, 2010

A God send. Nothing really helped settle my digestion until I started Tummy Tamers. Within a couple of weeks my symptoms were totally under control. No side effects. Excellent!!!!!! Excellent service and quick delivery from IHerb

Would highly recommend for diarreah/cramping/bloating/constipation /IBS

Posted by 5241568396793664460 on Jul 24, 2016

I used to take imodium whenever i had any diarreah/cramping... whenever i had bloating/constipation /IBS i would just deal with it. But this tablet FIXES THEM ALL ON THE SPOT, i.e. you dont need to take it preventative you can just take it IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EPISODE AND IT WILL STILL FIX IT! its like a miracle ive bought some for my friend too who has a stomach ulcer and I'm sure it will help her too. IT IS A CURE ALL! highly recommended.

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Aug 14, 2009

not only great for ibs symptoms but any stomach/digestive upsets

Unbelievable Relief

Posted by Reviewer1997934 on Aug 10, 2011

Invaluable product for any perimenopausal woman who is experiencing bloating and pain from gas; also relieves the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. I love the fact that it does so quickly and naturally, using peppermint oil, ginger and fennel, with no side effects.A must have product that I recommend to all my female friends and co-workers.

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer1299159 on Jul 26, 2011

If it wasn't for peppermind oil I would have a terrible life. I have IBS plus non-alcolic fatty liver disease. Until reading a review from Harvard School of Medicine I knew of nothing that would help me other than starve to death. I tried the liquid first. Did not care for it but then I found the pills online. They are a life saver for me.

Heather's Peppermint Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1128125 on Dec 22, 2009

These peppermint tablets are great. They help to calm down your stomach. In the beginning I had to take them on an empty stomach, but now that I have been taking them for quite some time, I can take them with or without food and it doesn't seem to matter.

help fight psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1022469 on Jan 26, 2010

I took it to help with the formula that fight with psoriasis. Seem like working. No peppermint aftetaste at all.Small capsule, easy to swallow.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2649275 on Jun 22, 2010

I feel this has helped me with my IBS symptoms nicely. It is most effective, I think, if taken at least 1 hr before meals. I don't necessarily think it causes heartburn, it's just the cooling sensation that the peppermint releases once the capsule dissolves inside.

It is working!

Posted by Reviewer2203645 on Aug 07, 2009

I received the product 3 weeks ago and have used it every day. I have noticed a small change. I do not feel like I have used this product enough to see major results. I am pleased so far as it seems to help with the bloating. After so many years of dealing with IBS, anything that helps is appreciated.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2645178 on Jul 07, 2011

I use bought this product for my "bacterial overgrowth" condition. It works well. I'm very happy.