Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Oil, Intense Bowel Soothing, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels

Great Natural Remedy

Posted by Reviewer1937732 on Dec 05, 2011

Prescription medication for my 14 year-old's Chronic Functional Abdominal Pain did not work for long. Since the GI Specialist recommended her trying these, she has finally found a remedy that works! For the past three weeks she has been taking one pill before breakfast and another before dinner and no longer has pain lasting more than a few minutes. Added bonus is nice minty breath!

Soybean Oil

Posted by Reviewer2473533 on Nov 19, 2011

I dO not recommend this product because it uses soybean oil, which can often go rancid and create free radicals.

Big Help

Posted by Reviewer2191437 on Aug 30, 2009

I am a menopausal woman and began suffering from recurring gas/bloating/discomfort. Once I began taking these, I noticed a gradual improvement in my gut, and after about two weeks, I can say that the symptoms are gone. I just take it twice a day, before I eat. It's nice to be able to find a product that is natural, that has so much benefit.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2087425 on Sep 18, 2009

I suffer from IBS and using this product has helped tremendously. I didn't think so at first, so I stopped taking them and felt a huge difference. My doctor prescribed me an antispasmotic pill to take and I feel like this product works better.

Tummy Tamer

Posted by Reviewer1325932 on Feb 17, 2010

This stuff is actually working on my Diverticulitis! Recommend to everyone!