Great product

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Feb 10, 2014

Great for IBS my mom loves it. BIG THANKS TO iHerb

IBS

Posted by 4684311623270325352 on Jan 28, 2014

Calms your stomach and intestine - makes me feel better

Good product

Posted by 4974154126297106837 on Nov 13, 2013

I've been using this product a couple of weeks now, and I feel that it reduces the pain IBS causes me. I haven't tested other peppermint oil capsules, so I can't say if it's better than the others. I sit most of the time at work, and in my case the pain is often worse during sitting. So this product has helped me to be able to do my work. Sometimes I can feel the taste of peppermint, but it's ok with me.

Fantastic for IBS-A

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 29, 2013

I've been taking these for about a week now and noticed within a day or two that they were helping. I doubled the dose - i take 6 per day as i suspect i have SIBO and i want these to kill off the excess bacteria in my small intestine. I was taking an extra 2 before bed but found that they seem to be absorbed into my urine if i take them before sleeping and that made for some rather uncomfortable next morning bathroom trips!

Not into it, but still good for some people

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Sep 17, 2013

I find that this product really burns my insides and the feeling lasts for a long time. You have to take it on an empty stomach, and after wards it just.....burns. I don't like the feeling at all (feels something like heartburn or "stomach burn", so I won't use it anymore, but for people with really bad IBS it's worth a try.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2827780 on Sep 13, 2013

I have lymes disease with two co-infections, which affect my stomach. The tummy care peppermint oil tablets really help.

IBS Preventative

Posted by Reviewer3248854 on Aug 03, 2013

I take one a night as a preventative measure against an IBS flare up. Can't take it during the day without heartburn, but one a night does help.

Great

Posted by 4995317166172739711 on Jul 09, 2013

Has Given me a break from my Severe IBS!

Works fine for IBS

Posted by 4776299663811573964 on Jun 19, 2013

Excellent product, reasonably priced, good results.

Peppermint Oil Enteric Coated

Posted by 5366944078413276053 on Jan 31, 2013

With the first use by my son who had IBS ( Irritable bowel Syndrome)he experienced great relief and controled of the IBS symptoms. I would definitely recomend it to others.