the best

Posted by 5203824097355587047 on Feb 13, 2016

No medication any more it's a life saver.

Heather's Peppermint Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1128125 on Dec 22, 2009

These peppermint tablets are great. They help to calm down your stomach. In the beginning I had to take them on an empty stomach, but now that I have been taking them for quite some time, I can take them with or without food and it doesn't seem to matter.

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Aug 14, 2009

not only great for ibs symptoms but any stomach/digestive upsets

Unbelievable Relief

Posted by Reviewer1997934 on Aug 10, 2011

Invaluable product for any perimenopausal woman who is experiencing bloating and pain from gas; also relieves the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. I love the fact that it does so quickly and naturally, using peppermint oil, ginger and fennel, with no side effects.A must have product that I recommend to all my female friends and co-workers.

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer1299159 on Jul 26, 2011

If it wasn't for peppermind oil I would have a terrible life. I have IBS plus non-alcolic fatty liver disease. Until reading a review from Harvard School of Medicine I knew of nothing that would help me other than starve to death. I tried the liquid first. Did not care for it but then I found the pills online. They are a life saver for me.

help fight psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer1022469 on Jan 26, 2010

I took it to help with the formula that fight with psoriasis. Seem like working. No peppermint aftetaste at all.Small capsule, easy to swallow.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2649275 on Jun 22, 2010

I feel this has helped me with my IBS symptoms nicely. It is most effective, I think, if taken at least 1 hr before meals. I don't necessarily think it causes heartburn, it's just the cooling sensation that the peppermint releases once the capsule dissolves inside.

It is working!

Posted by Reviewer2203645 on Aug 07, 2009

I received the product 3 weeks ago and have used it every day. I have noticed a small change. I do not feel like I have used this product enough to see major results. I am pleased so far as it seems to help with the bloating. After so many years of dealing with IBS, anything that helps is appreciated.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2645178 on Jul 07, 2011

I use bought this product for my "bacterial overgrowth" condition. It works well. I'm very happy.

Esophagus and stomach spasms quieted

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Sep 25, 2011

Heather's Peppermint Oil is a godsend for me. I was having trouble with esophageal spasms that would keep me awake at night. Heather's Tummy Tamer works wonderfully to keep them at bay. I take one right before I go to bed, and now I rarely feel even a flutter at night anymore. So glad I found this product!