July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Heather's Tummy Care, Peppermint Oil, Intense Bowel Soothing, 90 Enteric Coated Softgels

Big Help

Posted by Reviewer2191437 on Aug 30, 2009

I am a menopausal woman and began suffering from recurring gas/bloating/discomfort. Once I began taking these, I noticed a gradual improvement in my gut, and after about two weeks, I can say that the symptoms are gone. I just take it twice a day, before I eat. It's nice to be able to find a product that is natural, that has so much benefit.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2087425 on Sep 18, 2009

I suffer from IBS and using this product has helped tremendously. I didn't think so at first, so I stopped taking them and felt a huge difference. My doctor prescribed me an antispasmotic pill to take and I feel like this product works better.

Tummy Tamer

Posted by Reviewer1325932 on Feb 17, 2010

This stuff is actually working on my Diverticulitis! Recommend to everyone!

Tummy Tamers

Posted by Reviewer2718772 on Jun 23, 2010

A God send. Nothing really helped settle my digestion until I started Tummy Tamers. Within a couple of weeks my symptoms were totally under control. No side effects. Excellent!!!!!! Excellent service and quick delivery from IHerb

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1244659 on Feb 13, 2012

I took this product after reading about research into peppermint oil for SIBO. I took it for 10 days and I have to say my bloating has subsided dramatically. I knew that small intestinal bacterial overgrowth was an issues for me as a sufferer or CFS and it seems to have helped. I took 2 3x daily and increased!