NOT advised for Seizure patients!

Posted by 5738529229946090056 on Dec 18, 2014

I was really excited to try this product but just after the first dose, was hit with feeling nauseated, really dizzy, and severe diarrhea. I soon found out that FENNEL triggers seizures in patients that are diagnosed with any seizure disorders! Let's just say I have stopped using this product and have already ordered another peppermint supplement without Fennel in it.

Tummy Smoother

Posted by Reviewer2685333 on Nov 15, 2011

Digestive aid to lessen bloat and other IBS systems. Easy to swallow.

Peppermint Oil Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2862806 on Dec 07, 2010

Very effective treatment for bowel volatility due to IBS, especially when used in conjunction with papaya

Perfect product

Posted by Reviewer3363007 on Sep 03, 2010

It is an ideal product, it stops the cramping. No side effects at all.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1663975 on Aug 29, 2011

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Tamers, Peppermint Oil is a great supplement to control gas buildup and discomfort. As recommended, I take about 3 capsules daily (Early morning, Mid Morning and Afternoon). I would recommend Heather's Tummy Care for anyone with digestive challenges. Great solution! Thank you.

Review of Heather's Tummy Care Enteric Coated Softgels.

Posted by Reviewer1823136 on Jan 27, 2010

These capsules appear to help me in my problems with I.B.S. and reduce and/or remove the painful gas. I will continue to use these in addition to my doctor prescribed meds to control my I.B.S.

I haven't noticed any great difference.

Posted by Reviewer2622590 on Mar 19, 2010

I do have to be careful when I take them. If I take them on an empty stomach it burns when they dissolve. They do give a pleasant peppermint scented burp ;)

Fantastic Quality!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Sep 15, 2010

A very potent product that is helping me deal with conditions related to candida overgrowth and dysbiosis due to the overuse of antibiotics(in latin means "-anti" "life"). I don't recommend just one herb when fighting these condition, try rotating Kyolic Aged Garlic, Golden Seal, and NSE Grapefruit Seed Extract. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a potent herb that smells as powerful as it works!

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer2509759 on Mar 31, 2010

I've been taking these for 3 weeks and cannot recommend them. They simply do not help my condition.

Peppermint Oil, Ginger Oil, Fennel Oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 17, 2010

Helping with my daughter's gas problem.