Thanks

Posted by 4636820735594406475 on Dec 12, 2015

Product is working well and I am thankfull for you !

Works well for IBS, GERD or Dyspepsia

Posted by Reviewer2018825 on May 11, 2011

I started to get a lot of different issues with my stomach which doctors said was IBS then GERD then the catch-all Dyspepsia. Prescription medication (antacid and anti-nausea) helped kicked me out the rut but my doctor advised taking them on a long-term basis could have side effects (acid in the stomach protects against infection and the anti-nausea was very strong/hard on the body). However symptomns returned sometime after stopping meds. First I tried Colpermin brand (just peppermint) which helped but was very expensive. Then I found this Heather's brand (with fennel etc.), much more affordable and works just as well. Though the peppermint 'explosion' is sometimes unpleasant (did not get this on the Colpermin) I take it before I go to sleep so it doesn't bother me so much. I also take Solgar Magnesium Citrate 400mg a day, Omega 3 and a multivitamin.

This helps

Posted by 4754330993172743414 on May 05, 2016

I noticed that this helps for my IBS problems and period cramps too. Going to order again.

not as well-enteric-coated as implied

Posted by Reviewer3316152 on Mar 25, 2011

I had really high hopes for this - many years ago I took enteric-coated peppermint oil capsules & they worked great for my 'issues'. So I was so happy when I found them again, under a different brand. But either my stomach is more acidic than it used to be or these aren't coated as well as the others, as I had some serious problems after taking these. Without getting into the gory details, if you get the peppermint burps, then the capsules didn't make it through your stomach intact & you will be facing a world of hurt if you keep taking them. But if you're lucky enough to not get the tasty burps, then this product will probably do wonders for you.

Not suitable for me

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Mar 30, 2016

did not work for me. might work for you.

NOT advised for Seizure patients!

Posted by 5738529229946090056 on Dec 18, 2014

I was really excited to try this product but just after the first dose, was hit with feeling nauseated, really dizzy, and severe diarrhea. I soon found out that FENNEL triggers seizures in patients that are diagnosed with any seizure disorders! Let's just say I have stopped using this product and have already ordered another peppermint supplement without Fennel in it.

smells bad and waisted

Posted by 5314490112360112949 on Sep 22, 2016

smells very bad, I think it is not good to take, we didn't.

Tummy Smoother

Posted by Reviewer2685333 on Nov 15, 2011

Digestive aid to lessen bloat and other IBS systems. Easy to swallow.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1663975 on Aug 29, 2011

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Tamers, Peppermint Oil is a great supplement to control gas buildup and discomfort. As recommended, I take about 3 capsules daily (Early morning, Mid Morning and Afternoon). I would recommend Heather's Tummy Care for anyone with digestive challenges. Great solution! Thank you.

Peppermint Oil Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2862806 on Dec 07, 2010

Very effective treatment for bowel volatility due to IBS, especially when used in conjunction with papaya