Does the job, but with a price...

Posted by Reviewer2097960 on Aug 19, 2010

I have to admit, when I do take the peppermint oil caps, my IBS symptoms are quite under control. HOWEVER, my gag reflex feels shot, and I lose my appetite slightly because I feel like I have to throw up in little waves (the peppermint oil is a strong muscle relaxant, which is why it controls IBS so well). So, I dunno. I think that if my IBS was worse I'd have no choice, but since I do, I'll stay away from this stuff for now.

Not As Good As Expected

Posted by Reviewer2037070 on Jun 16, 2010

These work pretty well, but not as well as I've had plain peppermint oil pills work in the past. I don't think I would order them again.

Torture!

Posted by Reviewer2684954 on Apr 19, 2011

These actually cause stomach problems I don't normally have. Like uncontrollable diahhrea. They are also bad to cause indigestion. These will be going down the garbage disposal for a fresh minty drain.

Not a big help

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Dec 25, 2009

This didn't help much, other products work better.

where is it

Posted by Reviewer3102206 on Aug 24, 2010

WHERE IS MY ORDER I CAN'T COMMENT ON SOMETHING I HAVEN'T RECEIVED

It works well

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012

It does what it says. Whenever I experience discomfort I take one of these and feel better. It's also nice because it freshens breath, especially when you burp. I highly recommend this product.

Best available, works

Posted by 5737552570770512580 on Mar 26, 2014

I.B.S. sufferer with lots of stomach cramps and gas. Take 15 to 20 minutes before meals, easy to swallow with no after effects. It relieves the pain and discomfort in the stomach and is safe to use. (Recommended by my Doctor also) My other suggestion for I.B.S. is to eat 6 smaller meals, instead of 3 larger meals per day and reduce your caffeine intake, tea, coffee etc, it helps.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2985506 on Oct 23, 2009

These have worked very well, when nothing else would. No side effects and I agree with the other reviews about the nice "peppermint breath!"

Works fine for IBS

Posted by 4776299663811573964 on Jun 19, 2013

Excellent product, reasonably priced, good results.

Great product