Peppermint Oil for ibs

Posted by Reviewer3299614 on Sep 20, 2011

I am not sure if this helped or not to be honest. Sometimes i think the oil upset my empty stomach and sometimes i think the peppermint might have helped, but it was cheap and worth trying b/c i have heard good things from other people

I take every day

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Sep 16, 2011

Before a meal, really settles my stomach and the after effects tastes good and it is pleasant.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1356130 on Sep 14, 2011

Great product!

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer2848874 on Sep 05, 2011

Product was exactly what I wanted. Price was right and I received my order 3 days after I ordered it. Will buy from again.

Excellent Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1663975 on Aug 29, 2011

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Tamers, Peppermint Oil is a great supplement to control gas buildup and discomfort. As recommended, I take about 3 capsules daily (Early morning, Mid Morning and Afternoon). I would recommend Heather's Tummy Care for anyone with digestive challenges. Great solution! Thank you.

Customer Service FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1430231 on Aug 22, 2011

Great customer service. I wish every business was a prompt in sending orders out as these folks are. I order and then get confirmation that order has been shipped the same day.

Unbelievable Relief

Posted by Reviewer1997934 on Aug 10, 2011

Invaluable product for any perimenopausal woman who is experiencing bloating and pain from gas; also relieves the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. I love the fact that it does so quickly and naturally, using peppermint oil, ginger and fennel, with no side effects.A must have product that I recommend to all my female friends and co-workers.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Aug 07, 2011

Makes my tummy better but also make me burp peppermint :(

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Jul 30, 2011

I will not be without these softgels - they are excellent for bloating, gas, heatburn, over indulgence, etc. Glad to finally find a product that works for me! Thanks, I-Herb! RL in North Carolina

Peppermint Oil

Posted by Reviewer1299159 on Jul 26, 2011

If it wasn't for peppermind oil I would have a terrible life. I have IBS plus non-alcolic fatty liver disease. Until reading a review from Harvard School of Medicine I knew of nothing that would help me other than starve to death. I tried the liquid first. Did not care for it but then I found the pills online. They are a life saver for me.