Heather's Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer1685586 on Jul 20, 2011

Found this to be very effective so far. It seems to have helped my IBS symptoms

/Heather-s-Tummy-Care-Tummy-Tamers-Peppermint-Oil

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Jul 10, 2011

these seem ok but it's difficult remembering to take them an hour before eating otherwise they dont seem to work

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2645178 on Jul 07, 2011

I use bought this product for my "bacterial overgrowth" condition. It works well. I'm very happy.

sizable, quality capsule

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 02, 2011

This capsule is as described. No complaints. The packaging is pretty.

Get off the Purple Pill

Posted by Reviewer1152974 on Jun 22, 2011

My husband uses this, and when he also skips the high-fat foods, he doesn't need acid blockers. Take a half hour to an hour before a meal with a sip of cool water (he forgets sometimes). The peppermint relaxes the intestines too which helps with IBS. Acid blockers actually interfere with normal digestion.

Not as good as other similar products I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Jun 17, 2011

These seem to repeat on me which means thay have not made it through the stomach intact. I prefer capsules that contain only peppermint.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer1017872 on Jun 12, 2011

It isn't a full treatment but works pretty good! Take before you eat with cold water if you can. I also recommend eating a lot of fiber our taking fiber pills, that helps bulken the stools.

Can't live without

Posted by Reviewer1468861 on Jun 07, 2011

This product together with the tea has done wonders for my boyfriends stomach problems. He is able to eat without feeling like he's going to die afterward. He has very little bloating after eating and just feels all around better. I don't think he will every eat again without taking the Tummy Tamers first. Thank you!

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2873215 on Jun 03, 2011

I FEEL THIS IS THE PERFECT BLEND OF INGREDIENTS FOR THE INTESTINAL ISSUES I HAVE BECAUSE OF LUPUS. I REALLY DO MUCH BETTER WITH IT THAN WITHOUT IT. IT'S ALSO PRICED WELL.

Works well for IBS, GERD or Dyspepsia

Posted by Reviewer2018825 on May 11, 2011

I started to get a lot of different issues with my stomach which doctors said was IBS then GERD then the catch-all Dyspepsia. Prescription medication (antacid and anti-nausea) helped kicked me out the rut but my doctor advised taking them on a long-term basis could have side effects (acid in the stomach protects against infection and the anti-nausea was very strong/hard on the body). However symptomns returned sometime after stopping meds. First I tried Colpermin brand (just peppermint) which helped but was very expensive. Then I found this Heather's brand (with fennel etc.), much more affordable and works just as well. Though the peppermint 'explosion' is sometimes unpleasant (did not get this on the Colpermin) I take it before I go to sleep so it doesn't bother me so much. I also take Solgar Magnesium Citrate 400mg a day, Omega 3 and a multivitamin.