Great Tea!!! Highly recommended!

Posted by cynthus on Sep 30, 2015

I bought it for my mama because of her constipation and hiccup issues. After drinking the tea for 3 days, such issues go away, and she becomes quite happy. I'll keep buying the tea when it runs out. :)

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer1326836 on Jun 29, 2010

This fennel tea is awesome for settling a stressed stomach. I drink a cup before bed and sleeping is much easier.

tea

Posted by Reviewer2140165 on Jan 07, 2010

the tea is good and it really works!, it keeps my stomach from bloating and gets rid of the gas, i ordered incorrectly and should have ordered the bags insteads the loose tea is a mess, i reordered the bags and also some peppermint ones also cant wait

Digestion problems fixed

Posted by Reviewer2885605 on Apr 12, 2014

After drinking this for two weeks (morning and night, also chewed on the seeds while drinking too) my constipation issues went away and I have been more regular than ever, Will buy again for sure.

Organic with dirt!

Posted by Reviewer2215206 on Nov 10, 2011

Good tasting tea and organic! But with little pieces of dirt. Hope it didn't make me even sicker.

helps with cramps for IBS

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Nov 23, 2010

this is superior to the healthfood fennel, which they advertise. It helps with GI tract cramps. I have IBS-C (from going off paxil @@##!!) NEVER take paxil. It's a nasty drug and I have been off of it for a year and a half--it is toxic--it was prescribed for CFS and I slept more and more and more...and now my gut is in bad shape. I would also recommend, although I haven't tried it, fresh ginger tea. Warm baths help--always. I sleep with a heating pad. Hope all of this helps.

Good tummy care