10% Off Orders Over $40!

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Fennel Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 45 Tea Bags, 8.82 oz (250 g)

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1341095 on Nov 07, 2010

Seems to work very well and quickly to settle IBS symptoms. I'm not a fan of black licorice but thankfully the flavour isn't too strong. A bit of sugar or honey helps!

Much Relief with this tea!

Posted by Reviewer1301239 on Nov 18, 2009

I have tried many remedies for gas, but this seems to be the one and only effective cure for me. I drink a cup every night before bed and it totally aids with my digestion. Growing up in Germany, Fennel Tea has been around since I can remember. I am 47. This tea has a very pleasant taste as well. Try it, you will love it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1105339 on Oct 03, 2010

My mom loves it, especially the licorice flavor. She drinks it three times a day and not being a tea drinker that says alot!

cant live without!

Posted by Reviewer1746917 on Sep 17, 2010

this is one product that has helped me with the painful gas I get. I take it after I eat and you can feel immediate relief! I recommend this product to anyone. I have bought this product 4 times..

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1082872 on Feb 02, 2011

I can't live without this tea!!! I have been drinking this tea for about 5 years now.I drink it everyday and almost every night. The tea bags are so large you can use one tea bag for 2 cups of tea. It is the greatest tea ever! It really does help with IBS issues and IHerb.com offers it at a good price.