Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Fennel Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 45 Tea Bags, 8.82 oz (250 g)

Can't live without it!

Posted by Reviewer1082872 on Feb 02, 2011

I can't live without this tea!!! I have been drinking this tea for about 5 years now.I drink it everyday and almost every night. The tea bags are so large you can use one tea bag for 2 cups of tea. It is the greatest tea ever! It really does help with IBS issues and IHerb.com offers it at a good price.

Gas gone in seconds!!

Posted by Reviewer1128125 on Mar 08, 2011

I have IBS and have really bad gas with it. This tea can make the gas and the cramps dissapear almost instantly! I love this product!

Happy Tummy, Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2083549 on Apr 06, 2011

My husband ordered this tea for me as I have GERD and occasional IBS syndrome. It really works, tastes great hot or iced. My guests enjoyed, so I gave them a few bags to use at home. Don't be surprised if more orders come in. Also love the packaging and large size of the bags. It's nice to have a wonderful tummy again!

love the taste

Posted by Reviewer1232472 on Dec 01, 2011

very mild, love the taste. Drink it every day and I don't even have IBS

Heather's Tummy Care

Posted by Reviewer2351287 on Jan 18, 2012

Fennel tea soothes an irritated digestive system. I substitute this product for coffee and anytime my acid reflux or IBS act up. It also tastes great (I use a little agave with mine)!